Homecoming Pitch me a movie! The solo ideas, storylines and concepts you want to see

I feel as though they have a clean slate to plant the Sinister 6 seed. The Avengers will also be venturing into space, perfect time to have the symbiotie latch onto something or Spidey and make its way back to earth.

I really want to see Tom get his butt kicked by the 6, and then destroy them while one with the symbiotie. Show a deadly Spider-Man, a ruthless Spider-Man. Ultimately this would lead to a movie with Venom as the main villain.

I know there's a ton of people on here who don't care for Venom, and I definitely see the "all visuals, no substance" arguments that are brought up. However, I do believe he sells and with Marvel they'll find a way to make it work.

I do think having the Sinister Six and Venom as villains in back-to-back films would be the smart move, really.

YES! PLEASE SINISTER SIX HAS BEEN NEEDED BY ME VERY BAD! GRAMMAR INCAPABEL OF NOWIN HOW MUCH I WAN S6!!!!!

I want the Spectacular Spider-Man version of the 6 story with Master Planner and symbiote too. Ofc he's defeated the six without symbiote before too in SSM so they could adapt that since Arad has Venom.

I do think having the Sinister Six and Venom as villains in back-to-back films would be the smart move, really.
It hasn't been done yet, so that's already a huge plus. TASM 2 trying at the end doesn't really count.

YES! PLEASE SINISTER SIX HAS BEEN NEEDED BY ME VERY BAD! GRAMMAR INCAPABEL OF NOWIN HOW MUCH I WAN S6!!!!!
They need to find a way to introduce the 6 without it being crowded. If anyone can do it, Marvel can. They know how to build up to something, it's in their blood.

Just read your pitch today BatsDC

Loved it, was fantastic.

Would be genuinely happy if that was the direction the actual film goes in.

They need to find a way to introduce the 6 without it being crowded. If anyone can do it, Marvel can. They know how to build up to something, it's in their blood.

Simple solution to it: two villains per film.

With that line-up after 3 movies, they can have Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six or whatever as a fourth installment. And to be quite honest, I'd go that route.

Vulture (main) and Shocker (side) for film one.
Mysterio (main) and Chameleon (side) (or Kraven and Mysterio or Kraven and Chameleon, Idrc at this point) for film two.
Doc Ock (main) and Sandman (side) for film three.

After all of that, it presents you with:

Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six with the line-up being:

Doc Ock (leader)
Vulture
Shocker
Sandman
Mysterio
Kraven

Should they continue with the series (and it's obvious they would at least attempt to as Sony has always been adamant of having a large Spidey franchise), it'd give us time for either Green Goblin for the fifth film or Venom, just depends on what route they want to go with.

Just read your pitch today BatsDC

Loved it, was fantastic.

Would be genuinely happy if that was the direction the actual film goes in.

Thanks man! :yay:

I know there's a ton of people on here who don't care for Venom, and I definitely see the "all visuals, no substance" arguments that are brought up. However, I do believe he sells and with Marvel they'll find a way to make it work.
That argument can be applied to most of his villains so it's a moot point imo. I just hope sony doesn't do that dumb ass idea of a venom movie in a different universe.

I would also like to see a Spider-Verse spin-off.

I'd hope they can just pull off a smooth Peter run as well
-Peter in high school, friends Harry, MJ and Gwen
-Fights all his lowe level villains(Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio)
-Peter dates Gwen, gets job at Bugle
-Villains get harder and begin effecting his life(Rhino, Sandman, Kraven, Ock)
-Peter fights Sinister 6, first real challenge
-Peter is graduating, MJ and Harry date but break up,
-The day of Peters graduation he faces Goblin, his first real challenge.
-Gwen either dies, moves or finds someone better for her after Peter can't tell her where he's been(Spidey business)
-Peter goes to college with MJ and Harry
-Peter dates MJ
-Peters villains quality is mixed now(Goblin, Kingpin, Old Ones, Scorpion, etc)
-Peter graduates college and marries MJ(gets job at New Horizon labs with Curt Conners, who becomes Lizard
-After a while Conners hands over New Horizon to Peter due to Lizard taking toll on him, Peter turns it into Parker Industries
-Peter lives a semi-happy life(still alot of villains and difficulties) with MJ and eventually has a kid but dies fighting Goblin who overdoses on the serum turning from Classic to Ultimate style Goblin.
-Miles Morales takes over for Peter, Peters daughter becomes Spider-Woman
(Or Miles and Peter both alive and Peter is tutoring Miles)

Ofcourse that will all happen over the course of several decades but you get what I'm saying. Let Peter go through his full tenure happily in an entertaining and satisfying way. No one more day or recast to teenager bs. If they want a teenage Spidey, introduce Miles.

Posting this here too.

I want Vulture to crash the Homecoming dance. Have him know that Spider-Man attends the school so he targets the students.

Peter realizes this and makes up some excuse to leave Mary Jane, who states he owes her dance when he comes back. Peter awkwardly runs off after blushing and MJ goes to mingle.

Vulture continues questioning the kids and to his surprise, the students don't take him as seriously so they mock him and throw punch, junk food, etc. his way. This pisses Vulture off and causes him to swoop in on a student with his talon blades out only to be kicked out of nowhere by Spider-Man. Cue a wise-crack about him being worse than a principal, some fleeing kids from the gymnasium, Flash cheering on his hero, 80s music blaring in the background and you got an awesome fight scene.

From there, Spidey takes Vulture away from the kids and fights him in the sky in an epic aerial battle that leads them to Oscorp. They continue fighting until Spidey outsmarts him by pulling the wires of his suit out, apprehending him until police arrive. Spidey leaves and makes it back to the gym to find it a mess with a select few students still there. Some angry, some frustrated and some memorized (Flash, duh.). He changes out of his suit and rejoins the crowd, his hair not as neat as it was when Vulture first striked.

Despite the lack of students, the principal officially announces Homecoming King and Queen and the winners are Flash and MJ. Liz is really annoyed while Flash expects to dance with MJ. MJ brushes it off to pick out Puny Parker from the crowd and dance with him. Peter holds his own but MJ absolutely kills it, leaving all the guys and girls floored by her moves.

Peter and MJ are the last two in the Gym as the night is over and they converse, becoming friends. Peter walks her home and they part ways. Peter arrives home to Aunt May giving him the look, noticing he's way past curfew. Peter expects to be grounded but Aunt May leaves him off with a warning. She makes a comment about Peter having quite a night and Peter replies with a simple, "Tell me about it."

End film.

After the credits scene is Norman watching the footage of Spidey vs. Vulture on his monitors, with Norman taking a liking to Spidey's abilities firsthand. He picks up his phone and mentions assembling a task force to test him, teasing The Enforcers for the villains in the sequel.

I feel as though they have a clean slate to plant the Sinister 6 seed. The Avengers will also be venturing into space, perfect time to have the symbiotie latch onto something or Spidey and make its way back to earth.

I really want to see Tom get his butt kicked by the 6, and then destroy them while one with the symbiotie. Show a deadly Spider-Man, a ruthless Spider-Man. Ultimately this would lead to a movie with Venom as the main villain.

Venom would be best a threat to Peter's private life because he knows everything about him through symbiote.

Showing how peter's reputation at job gets better because of Spidey while Eddie loses everything because of Spiderman can tell why he hates spiderman so much. Then he learns Spiderman is Parker. More on hatred. Also symbiote hates Peter because he is rejected him too. Perfect bound between symbiote and Eddie.

90's cartoon had it well. He was stalking and meeting Peter's loved ones just to torment him.

If they ever use venom on series they better build a bad blood between Eddie Brock and Spider-man in earlier movies.

Part Two:

That night a concerned May speaks with Peter, who assures her he’s fine. Peter goes to his room and looks through the photos he managed to get – but then, thinking of Harry, decides to delete them, despite May needing the money. He lays down, blaming himself for not saving Emily, believing himself to have been reckless. The next morning, Harry sits in his penthouse, numbly looking out over New York. Norman walks in, and we get a hauntingly chilling scene between the two, where Noman comes off as particularly cold and harsh. Harry angrily shouts at Norman, yadda yadda, drama. Harry doesn’t attend school, Norman heads to his office. When he arrives, Norman orders Mendel to find someone to take out Toomes, then refusing to reschedule a meeting with an investor, despite his loss.

After school, Peter manages to track down Sam Wilson, who after the events of Civil War, is hiding out in New York. After a brief moment of hostility, realising that Peter isn’t working with Stark on the accords, Wilson agrees to dig out a file on his Falcon suit, revealing that Adrian Toomes designed it, and it was supplied by Oscorp. Peter thanks him and leaves, with Wilson having a little more respect for Spidey now. Meanwhile, at Oscorp, Tony Stark enters Norman’s office to discuss Norman’s HAMMER proposal, offering his condolences to Emily, before requesting to withdraw from the project, citing the attack as his reasoning. Stark leaves, and Norman walks over to a photo of Emily, which he looks at intensely for a while. Peter then heads to Oscorp, under the guise of going to see Harry, only to be met by Gwen, who says that Harry doesn’t want to see anyone; she’s already checked. They part ways, and Peter then sneaks into the Oscorp archives, looking for information on Toomes, only to find his files erased, except for a general employment record: then realising that Toomes is Liz’ father. On his way out he bumps into Stark, then having to awkwardly explain why he’s there. Peter says he believes Toomes’ work was stolen from him, and that he was the one who attacked Oscorp; an idea which Stark agrees with, saying he already believed that Norman was up to something, then revealing that he just placed a small monitoring device under Norman’s desk. Mendel informs Norman in his penthouse that he has bailed Herman Schultz out of jail, and offered him a job in return for taking out Toomes.

That night, Spidey heads to Toomes’ home, where he is frantically packing bags. Upstairs, Manuel is tutoring Liz, and awkwardly trying to flirt. She ain’t having none of it. Toomes rushes out to his garage, where he finds Spidey waiting for him. The two briefly speak, before Shocker blasts into the garage, taken aback by Spidey’s presence. In the brief moment of confusion, Toomes flees, and Spidey attacks Shocker, with Shocker deciding to take revenge on Spidey instead of carry out his mission. Upstairs, Manuel and Liz hear the noise, and rush downstairs, only to see Shocker and Spidey smash through a wall into Liz’s lounge. Manuel tries to act cool and get Liz to safety, which draws a surprised reaction from Spidey, who briefly mocks him, before being attacked by Shocker. After once again disabling Shocker’s gauntlets, Spidey swoops around and swings Manuel and Liz out of the house, telling them to call the police, and then telling Liz she deserves better. (Or maybe something less harsh; teasing of Manuel is the key here). Spidey stealthily walks back inside, only to find Shocker is gone. After this, Peter returns home, and sees on the news that Toomes is now publically known as a suspect in the attack.

The next day at school, Liz begins to be bullied by other students for her father’s actions; she sits alone at lunch, and Peter goes over to her. They bond, and we learn here that Liz is actually nicer than we all thought. Peter says he doesn’t think Adrian is a bad man; Liz agrees, blaming herself for his actions. MJ comes over and leaves with Liz, smiling at and briefly speaking with Peter. After school, Gwen heads to Oscorp, where she meets with Harry, who finally agrees to see her. The two speak, and Gwen comforts him. Some nice tender scenes here, where we see the two bond. The evening, Norman is shouts at Schultz in his office for failing to take out Toomes. Schultz protests that Spider-Man showed up, and then mentions Toomes’ daughter interfering – which gives Norman an idea. The following morning, Tony Stark arrives at the New Avengers facility, where he checks the recordings from the bug he placed under Norman’s desk – and overhears Norman’s plan. “****”.

We then return to Midtown, where it is the day of the Homecoming dance. The school is all nicely decorated, with the gymnasium set up as the venue. Peter is on the phone with Harry, who says he was sorry he didn’t return Peter’s calls. They talk for a bit before Peter enters his Biology class, and noticing that Gwen is also absent, sits next to Liz. Manuel notices this, but Flash mocks him for losing Liz to “the other nerd”, shutting him up.

Meanwhile, Adrian Toomes is in his van in an alleyway, looking down-in-the-dumps. Suddenly, he gets a call on his mobile, being told that Liz isn’t safe. Immediately, Toomes dives into the driver’s seat, and heads to Midtown. At break, Manuel tells Peter to back off of Liz, after which Liz confronts him for being an ***hat. Just as tension builds to a high, Shocker blasts in through a wall, and grabs Liz, firing into the air as he does so, causing the other students to flee. Peter ducks into a closet, quickly changing into his Spidey suit, before crawling through a vent, finding Shocker in the main hall – however, before either can attack, Vulture comes crashing into the room, looking pretty angry.

We have a tense standoff before a three-way fight ensues, with Liz eventually being caught by one of Shocker’s blasts, injuring her. Vulture goes into a frenzy, and starts firing recklessly, eventually sending Shocker flying. Noticing students are still present; Peter swings Vulture into a corridor, where the fight continues. As Shocker gets up, suddenly Iron Man soars into the hall, where he identifies Liz, and asks where Spidey and Vulture went. She points to the hallway, when Shocker suddenly fires at Stark, not wanting to lose his employment opportunity. As Spidey and Vultures fight continues, blasting through classrooms, Spidey tries to reason with Toomes, but Toomes believes him to be sent by Osborn too. They eventually crash into the gymnasium, smashing through tables and Homecoming decorations. Liz hurriedly follows them, witnessing the fight. Toomes notices her, and tries to dispatch Spidey, eventually slicing his mask. Liz shouts at Toomes, breaking him out of his frenzy, after which he explains that he didn’t do anything to be bad; he wanted to protect his job to continue to support her. After seeing the damage he caused, Toomes stands down, and Liz hurries over to an injured Spidey, seeing his face, discovering that Peter is Spider-Man. In shock, she hugs Peter, who jokingly asks her to the dance; Liz says she can’t say no to Manuel, despite everybody hating him at this point, but then saying she thought Peter already had a date. Peter’s confused, but before he can say anything, Stark enters with Shocker swung over his shoulder, briefly complimenting Peter, who puts on what’s left of his mask and swings away, taking Liz to safety outside. Manuel hurries into the Gym, only to be made fun of by Stark – “usually you save the girl before the fights over, kid.” Peter quickly changes, and snaps a photo of Stark and Shocker outside, which Stark throws up a peace sign for. Peter asks Liz to keep his identity secret; she agrees, and thanks him.

That afternoon, at Oscorp, Stark confronts Osborn, threatening to expose his actions. Norman threatens Stark back with secrets from Stark’s past, and then shows Stark his bug. Stark agrees to forget about it, asking Norman to restore Toomes’ credit on the HAMMER project, in return for his re-investment. As he goes to leave, Stark suddenly turns, and asks one more thing: make Peter be the one to get Connors’ internship. Peter returns to the Bugle, where he presents Jameson with the photo of Stark and Shocker, which he agrees to buy. An impressed Robbie remarks that he told Jameson “that kid has potential”. Toomes and Schultz are placed into cells at an NYPD station. At Oscorp, Gwen is still with Harry. She asks if he wants to go to the dance; he says no, and that he’d rather stay there. Gwen asks if he’ll dance with her there, and he agrees. We have a nice “aww” moment here, and we see Harry’s phone ring in the background – it’s Peter, although they don’t notice the call.

That night, Peter gets ready for the dance, which has been moved to the town hall at the last minute, thanks to a favour called in by Tony Stark. He again expresses concern about going with “Miss Wonderful Personality”, before the doorbell rings. Aunt May calls for Peter to open the door, and he slowly comes downstairs. Hesitantly, he opens the door – and to his shock, MJ is standing there. Taken aback, Peter goes to speak, but barely manages a voice crack, whilst MJ smiles, and says: "well Petey, looks like you just hit the jackpot". We end on MJ smiling, and then cut to the credits.

In a mid-credits scene, Norman arranges with Stromm for Toomes and Schultz to be transferred to the Oscorp-founded Ravencroft Institute after their trials, so as to keep a closer eye on them. He opens up a file, and then states he can’t risk further interference with his plans.

Great work, man. I loved both parts. Thanks for taking the time to share your creativity with us!

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Peter Parker's first year at school and in the MCU. He becomes friends withHarry Osborn and Mary Jane. Flash Thompson quickly takes a dislike to him. Gwen Stacy clearly fancies Peter.

Peter Parker's already got his Spider-Man abilities and over the course of the film struggles to keep them secret. There are various crimes that Spider-Man has to stop including bank robberies and thugs beating average members of the public before he takes on the big bad at the end of the film: the Vulture.

Basically the Harry Potter structure.

Spider-Man: Year Two

Peter Parker's second year at school. Follows the same structure as the first, only with the big bad now Doctor Octopus.

Spider-Man: Year Three

Peter Parker's third year. The big bad is Venom.

Spider-Man: Year Four

Peter Parker's fourth year. He is set various challenges throughout by Iron Man and Captain America to test if he is right to join the Avengers. At the end of the film he takes on the Norman Osborn Green Goblin. One of the students dies.

Spider-Man: Year Five

Peter Parker's fifth year. After the death of a student, he is starting to question whether he can be trusted with his powers. Iron Man and Captain America reveal he failed the Avengers test, which confirms his suspicions. He has to take on Sandman at the end of the film.

Spider-Man: Year Six

Peter Parker's sixth year. He now feels as though he can trust himself with his superpowers. Peter's dating Gwen and Harry's with Mary Jane. Romance is a strong theme in this one. At the end of the film he has to take on Kraven the Hunter.

Spider-Man: Year Seven Part One

Peter Parker's seventh year. The Green Goblin is back, despite previously being defeated. Peter Parker as Spider-Man must work out who this new Green Goblin is and now to stop him.

Spider-Man: Year Seven Part Two

The Green Goblin is revealed to be Harry Osbourn. After a long fight, Spider-Man defeats him and New York is saved. Iron Man and Captain America now trust that Spider-Man will make a great Avenger.

Last edited:
So I've done gone and set up a 4-movie saga:

Homecoming: Vulture is the big bad, trying to get revenge on Osborne for stealing his designs and ruining his career. He kills Norman's wife but is stopped by Spidey. For the final fight, he hires up and coming supervillain Mysterio to run as a distraction for him. Spidey must beat them both. By the end of the film, Peter has become friends with Harry (Who is now dating Michelle, adopted daughter of his father's rival Roderick Kingsley) and is romantically involved with Gwen Stacy.

Scorpion's Tail: To combat the rise in supervillain crime, most prominently the self-proclaimed "Superior Foes of Spider-man", Dr. Otto Octavious and Dr. Spencer Smythe begins a series of trials in robotic law enforcement assistants. After Jameson's meddling results in Spider-man fighting and beating the robots, Smythe decides to invest in a exoskeleton instead. Things go awry, of course, and Spidey must fight both the Spider Slayers and Smythe himself, as The Scorpion.

Hunt By Night: Now bonded with the symbiote, Peter finds he is more powerful than ever. The source of the influx in super-villainy is a mystery everyone wants to solve, but it's not NYC's only problem. There's a giant man-lizard running around. Enter Kraven the Hunter, international reality TV sensation hired by the city to catch The Lizard and hopefully the even mysterious Hobgoblin. Kraven, Spidey, and reporter Eddie Brock cross hairs as they attempt to navigate the web of mystery, becoming increasingly obsessed. Ultimately, Eddie names Captain George Stacy as the Hobgoblin, leading Kraven to don a Spider-man suit and kill the Captain. This leads to the final battle where Peter expels the symbiote, Eddie is presumed dead, and Kraven is defeated.

Venom: In the epic conclusion to the first saga, the Hobgoblin makes his move for control of New York City. Jameson is blackmailed for his involvement in the Scorpion Affair, Tombstone drags Joe Robertson to jail with him, Norman's human experiments (including the one that created The Lizard) are released to the public, and an all-out gang war ensues as Captain Stacy's replacement Jean DeWollfe struggles to keep the peace. Peter and Gwen, meanwhile, are stalked by a mysterious predator, ultimately revealed as Eddie Brock, new having become Venom. When Harry is caught in the crosshairs, Michelle reveals herself as The Beetle and her adopted father The Hobgoblin. Norman dons his own suit and defeats Kingsley, becoming a beloved public hero. But Venom kidnaps Gwen and, though he is defeated, she is seemingly killed. With college approaching, Peter is left unsure of how to move on, needing comfort and guidance from Harry, Joe, Aunt May, Tony, and his future college classmate: Mary Jane Watson.

---The end of this arc sets up Norman to take on the Avengers in Dark Reign, Flash to bond with the symbiote for an Agent Venom spinoff, and Gwen possibly still being kept alive by part of the symbiote, in government custody.

Here's my idea for a sequel assuming a deal is made with Fox. Spider-man/Baxter Building/Die hard. Think about it.

Simple solution to it: two villains per film.

With that line-up after 3 movies, they can have Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six or whatever as a fourth installment. And to be quite honest, I'd go that route.

Vulture (main) and Shocker (side) for film one.
Mysterio (main) and Chameleon (side) (or Kraven and Mysterio or Kraven and Chameleon, Idrc at this point) for film two.
Doc Ock (main) and Sandman (side) for film three.

After all of that, it presents you with:

Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six with the line-up being:

Doc Ock (leader)
Vulture
Shocker
Sandman
Mysterio
Kraven

Should they continue with the series (and it's obvious they would at least attempt to as Sony has always been adamant of having a large Spidey franchise), it'd give us time for either Green Goblin for the fifth film or Venom, just depends on what route they want to go with.
I think you can have villains like Doc Ock and Sandman, who have appeared in movies prior, fight spider-man off screen between films and have one opening fight at the beginning of the movie. Then have them break out of the Raft prison that we saw in Civil War. That way we're not retreading ground but still getting these characters.

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Peter Parker's first year at school and in the MCU. He becomes friends withHarry Osborn and Mary Jane. Flash Thompson quickly takes a dislike to him. Gwen Stacy clearly fancies Peter.

Peter Parker's already got his Spider-Man abilities and over the course of the film struggles to keep them secret. There are various crimes that Spider-Man has to stop including bank robberies and thugs beating average members of the public before he takes on the big bad at the end of the film: the Vulture.

Basically the Harry Potter structure.

Spider-Man: Year Two

Peter Parker's second year at school. Follows the same structure as the first, only with the big bad now Doctor Octopus.

Spider-Man: Year Three

Peter Parker's third year. The big bad is Venom.

Spider-Man: Year Four

Peter Parker's fourth year. He is set various challenges throughout by Iron Man and Captain America to test if he is right to join the Avengers. At the end of the film he takes on the Norman Osborn Green Goblin. One of the students dies.

Spider-Man: Year Five

Peter Parker's fifth year. After the death of a student, he is starting to question whether he can be trusted with his powers. Iron Man and Captain America reveal he failed the Avengers test, which confirms his suspicions. He has to take on Sandman at the end of the film.

Spider-Man: Year Six

Peter Parker's sixth year. He now feels as though he can trust himself with his superpowers. Peter's dating Gwen and Harry's with Mary Jane. Romance is a strong theme in this one. At the end of the film he has to take on Kraven the Hunter.

Spider-Man: Year Seven Part One

Peter Parker's seventh year. The Green Goblin is back, despite previously being defeated. Peter Parker as Spider-Man must work out who this new Green Goblin is and now to stop him.

Spider-Man: Year Seven Part Two

The Green Goblin is revealed to be Harry Osbourn. After a long fight, Spider-Man defeats him and New York is saved. Iron Man and Captain America now trust that Spider-Man will make a great Avenger.

. . .how young are you having him gain his powers? He's already in high school in CW, and got his powers about six months prior. That doesn't leave nearly this many years of high school.

I do wonder how many Spider-man films we'll get with Tom Holland's Spidey...just 4 films would be what? Another decade if not more?

I'd like a basic approach with all new villains. Vulture is a great choice as the big bad for the first film, and Mysterio and Kraven would be perfect for sequels. If they want to reuse any villains...maybe save Doc Ock for last. Maybe even retool some more obscure villains. I can do without Goblins (with the exception of the Hobgoblin...again if we must redo Norman's Green Goblin, save him for last) and I can do without symbiotes. No overarching Oscorp stuff either (I think that works better for television anyway), and definitely no parents sublot.

I think these films should be, for the most part, relatively light in tone (not silly or campy but fun? There should be drama, but not overly angsty and dark like TASM), in keeping with that John Hughes High school vibe (which means no TNGSD or KLH)...the death of Spider-man, if done, would have to be handled very delicately.

As far as love interests go: Liz in the first film as the popular girl who Peter crushes on but doesnt stand a chance with, Gwen Stacy in the second as a transfer to Midtown and Peter's first real girlfriend with the relationship treated similarly to how it was treated in SMLMJ and 616 (Gwen does not know Peter's secret), and Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in the third as the first real Spider-man love interest in sharp contrast to Peter's relationship with Gwen in the second. MJ is introduced in the first film as Peter's homecoming date and becomes his close friend/confidante, but the two don't get together until after the third film.

. . .how young are you having him gain his powers? He's already in high school in CW, and got his powers about six months prior. That doesn't leave nearly this many years of high school.

I would have him gain his powers at 11 or 12. Peter would be around 12 or 13 in the first film. Spider-Man Homecoming would take place before Civil War.

That would directly go against 15 year old Peter having had his powers "6 months" in Civil War

Then you open a whole can of worms with "where was Spidey during the Battle of New York?" or "why did they only just notice Spidey now?"

You also have to have him in the crappy proto-suit for four movies or something, and Holland would look about twice his CW age once you got there in the timeline

In an ideal world. the Spider-Man movie would have alongside Iron Man, Cap, Luke Cage and Daredevil making an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"