Pitch some Shang Chi Disney+ show ideas

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
MIGHT BE SPOILERS. Tread carefully.

Legend of WenWu
. History spanning epic fantasy.
A man that's been around as long as him has probably seen many generations of IronFist, and Black Panthers. Might have crossed paths with an Eternal or Inhuman too. A lot of stories that span MCU's history. We also get to see bring Tony Leung back.

Tales of Ta-Lo: High fantasy anthology show based in Ta Lo.
Due to the amount of CGI, this might be a better animated show. Get some use out of Michelle Yeoh. Maybe connect the city with Kun Lun, and have a back door reboot for that franchise.

I wouldn't be surprised if they plan on making a Disney+ series about his sister.

I feel like they seeded some sort of miniseries with Xialing and the Ten Rings. Dunno, but we'll see.

I feel like they seeded some sort of miniseries with Xialing and the Ten Rings. Dunno, but we'll see.
I feel she's going to be some kind of low key anti hero-ish antagonist. So much story to tell from her POV.

Oh I love that legend of wenwu pitch. I could also see a WWF type series featuring Ronny chieng’s character

I'd love it if they took advantage of Shang-Chi to spin off maybe a Sons of the Tiger show, but I feel Shang-Chi and his core cast belong in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"