World Pitch your Black Panther related Disney streaming show

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
So Disney are making big budget streaming shows with the MCU characters from Loki, Scarlett Witch and now Bucky and Falcon. What Black Panther related show would you like to see.

M'baku: Jabari life. I'd be down to some kind of mocukmentry that details a day in the life of Mabaku and the Jabari people

Wardogs. Show centered around the spies from Wakanda living double lives, carrying out missions etc.

Shuri Tech genius: Shuri leading a groups of young minds into making tech breakthroughs. Think a town called Eureka. Would be a great way to introduce Amadeus Cho, Riri, moon girl as part of the cast.

No “Lupita Nyong’o: International Spy”? C’mon!

Killmonger prequel.

Fans want to know more about him. This could make it up for those who think he was killed off too soon.

Killmonger prequel.

Fans want to know more about him. This could make it up for those who think he was killed off too soon.
Be a good opportunity bring back Klaw too.
Killmonger could also have crossed paths with Black Widow or even the winter Soldier on his previous missions.

Be a good opportunity bring back Klaw too.
Killmonger could also have crossed paths with Black Widow or even the winter Soldier on his previous missions.
I like that. Wouldn't mind seeing more of both of them and KM featuring somewhere on previous missions makes sense.

It might not be very superhero-y, but I'd watch a show about just regular Wakandan life from the perspective of someone who isn't in the royal court or has close ties to a government body. I feel like the movies give us a good general idea of how the government works and will continue to focus on its top heads as the Black Panther franchise moves forward, but I really want to see what the citizens think of all the goings on. What would the actual story be, I don't know, but in my opinion its purpose would be to lay the groundwork for what I think is the inevitable endgame of having Wakanda become a more democratic state; some sort of a take on A Nation Under Our Feet, essentially.

Last edited:
It might not be very superhero-y, but I'd watch a show about just regular Wakandan life from the perspective of someone who isn't in the royal court or has close ties to a government body. I feel like the movies give us a good general idea of how the government works and will continue to focus on its top heads as the Black Panther franchise moves forward, but I really want to see what the citizens think of all the goings on. What would the actual story be, I don't know, but in my opinion its purpose would be to lay the groundwork for what I think is the inevitable endgame of having Wakanda become a more democratic state; some sort of a take on A Nation Under Our Feet, essentially.
Agree with all this. Since I started this thread I had another idea for a Wakandan based show.

I want to see an Anthony Bourdain style mockumentry where an outsider travels to Wakanda to film a show that explores the culture food and life style of Wakandans. Each week they can go to a different tribe. Give it an real grounded feel.

Spiderman Far From Home hinted this already happened and the director later confirmed that the finding Wakanda spoof was based on a similar premise.
latest

If they film it like a news report it won't even cost much to produce.

Imagine something like this but for Wakanda.

Now that you mention it, Finding Wakanda would be a perfect vehicle for what I'm thinking about. Depending on who the outsider is and who they're working for, you could even play with the framing of the show in-universe and maybe have that work into some larger story about how outside forces are trying to pry into the country's secrets while Wakandans try to figure out what to make of their country being broadcast to the world like this. Could make for some interesting commentary on the nature of these types of shows in the real world and continue the thread from Far From Home about how the media plays into the perception of superheroes and other such entities to the general public.

Great idea and exactly what I would love to see as well. Also a history of Wakanda over several episodes; that would be really cool to see visually.

Bumping this because they announced a bunch of Disney + shows and none of them were Wakanda related. Very disappointed.

I want to add a T'chaka prequel series to the list of ideas. It's a great way to bring back the Black Panther as a hero without treading on Chadwicks legacy. We also get to tell stories from a different time era. Characters like Agent Carter, young Hank Pym, Fury, Winter soldier all could potentially pop up.

I really want to see the events that led to Klaw invading Wakanda. The espionage and betrayal would be a great aspect. Along with spending more time in Wakanda and learning about the different tribes.

Youtube threw this clip onto my feed and it gave me another idea for the Tchaka prequel show.

N'jobu would play a huge part, and Zuri too. We could see the relationship between Klaw and Njobu grow.

Klaw would be the main antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"