Pixar's Lightyear - June 17, 2022

It would seem weird to me, hearing anyone else's voice as Buzz.

Chris Evans is not an improvement over Tim Allen. Come on now. I get it, Allen is dumb with his politics. And he's a rat. But he brought Buzz to life.

I'm sure Evans will be great too, but let's not act like Tim Allen was a big part of Toy Story and it's success and trivialize his involvement.

Anyway, way more of a creative way to keep the Toy Story franchise going without making a Toy Story 5.
I honestly wouldn't mind a Woody series either with Hanks playing Woody in an animated Western story

Chris Evans is not an improvement over Tim Allen. Come on now. I get it, Allen is dumb with his politics. And he's a rat. But he brought Buzz to life.

I'm sure Evans will be great too, but let's not act like Tim Allen was a big part of Toy Story and it's success and trivialize his involvement.

Anyway, way more of a creative way to keep the Toy Story franchise going without making a Toy Story 5.
I honestly wouldn't mind a Woody series either with Hanks playing Woody in an animated Western story
I mean, I was honestly just joking around due to his... antics.

I mean, I guess this is better than another Toy Story.....
Exactly.

I wish we would've got this from jump instead of Toy Story 4. Not that it was bad, but 3 had a perfect ending for any trilogy ever imo

I love this concept. Im so in for this and Evans playing him. A nice twist on the Toy Story lore.

Okay, this actually does kinda add a fun extra dimension to Buzz being so insistent he's not a toy.

Maybe I read/understood this wrong. I thought this was like the Buzz Lightyear: Star Command show but better. Not that there's an actual, in the Pixar universe, Buzz Lightyear fighting danger out there.

Maybe I read/understood this wrong. I thought this was like the Buzz Lightyear: Star Command show but better. Not that there's an actual, in the Pixar universe, Buzz Lightyear fighting danger out there.
Not as confident I like this but I'm pretty open to it still. I was imagining some Buck Rogers style movie within a movie.

Wait, is this a movie or a show?

Yeah, it's a movie.

This is the exact way you use the two leads.from Toy Story to make more content. Please do something with the Woody's Round Up gang.

I love meta projects like this.

I have no shame in admitting he's a handsome fellow. :o

Didn't they do this with the cartoon?
Yeah, pretty much but for some reason I'm expecting this to be a bit more serious in tone than that. I know that sounds strange.

The show was like 80s DuckTales for Space Opera fans.

The whole thing reads like a darker and edgier parody that someone would create but it's Pixar so hey.

Weird. They should've just made it a live-action Buzz Lightyear if they were going to do this concept at all.
THAT could’ve been wild. Maybe deliberately going for an early 90s sci-fi/action vibe to present a movie Andy could’ve seen and made him obsessed with getting that figure.

This... is actually pretty cool and clever. I'll see it.

I was gonna say what madness do you do a Buzz movie without Tim Allen? At least give us that. But a space adventure movie from Pixar using Buzz Lightyear? Could be cool.

I get this is suppose to be Buzz THE Space Ranger and not the toy, but they still should have brought back Tim Allen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"