Pixar's Turning Red - March 11, 2022

Seems really different for a Pixar movie, nice.

Anyone else get Wallace and Gromit vibes from the character designs?

i was relieved, when they explained, she turns into a red panda...at first I thought it’s about her getting her first period.

The red panda is so cute :hrt:.

i was relieved, when they explained, she turns into a red panda...at first I thought it’s about her getting her first period.

It's a metaphor!

I dunno about this concept, seems like a cutesy and too gimmicky of a play on the Hulk, but I did like Bao a good bit so I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

This should get the furry crowd excited

Is it wrong that this feels like it's about puberty to me?

Maybe I'm being weird, but horror movies in particular have experience with this concept, and the comedy later drama Teen Wolf.

Seems interesting though.

This should get the furry crowd excited

I mean, the key is right there in the description. A whole generation of furry fanfiction will be created....

Here's hoping whoever is involved doesn't piss off China so it can hit its target market.

At first I thought Backstreet Boys was a weird choice for a Pixar trailer but then I saw the poster with the student ID that says 2002-2003. Wasn't expecting this to be a period piece, no pun intended.

Really enjoyed the trailer and how Pixar seems to be exploring anxiety.

At first I thought Backstreet Boys was a weird choice for a Pixar trailer but then I saw the poster with the student ID that says 2002-2003. Wasn't expecting this to be a period piece, no pun intended.
AH. Did not notice that. NOW it makes sense.

Looks good. Do they usually release trailers for spring movies this early?

Looks good. Do they usually release trailers for spring movies this early?
Pixar will sometimes release their teaser trailers way in advance, sometimes up to a year ahead of time. I remember when I saw Up, the teaser for Toy Story 3 was attached to it even though it wasn't coming out for another year at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"