Pizza Hut closing 500 restaurants

Probably best they focus on delivery

I haven’t been to my local Pizza Hut in years upon years. However when I was a kid, fun times.

The last time I had Pizza Hut, the pizza was undercooked and slightly raw. The last time I ate Pizza Hut was almost a decade ago.

I do miss their lunch buffets. Before they all converted to Wing Street. Pizza Hut is my preferred mid tier pizza, when I don't want super cheap/or ideal migraine food Little Caesars or the high end local place, which is a 25 minute drive to get.

Same. Most of the best pizza places are local Mom & Pops. I don't eat Dominos, Papa John's, etc. either.
My local Dominos is pretty good when the occasion calls for it, but yeah I typically do local spots.

The “Book It!” program... I loved that, man.

Oh no!!!!

Now where can I buy barely mediocre pizza?

The best thing about Pizza Hut isn't even the pizzas, it's the Hershey's desserts.

call me a ny snob but I won't touch a pizza from the hut, Dominoes and the worst of them Papa Johns all do local pizza

You can't go cheap on Pizza might as well make a bread and ketchup sandwhich if you wan to call those chains lolol

The issue is unless you live an area with good pizza, let alone just one place that has a good pizzeria, then all you have are Dominos, PH & PJ.

I remember someone telling me about this great pizza place in Florida and the guy was from NY.

It wasn't even close.

There aren't really any good neighborhood mom and pop pizza spots outside of large cities. It's usually just the big four fast food of Pizza Hut, Papas, Little Caesars and Domino's. I live like right outside Chicago in Indiana so some of the ambiance has seeped into our area over the years and we got a few decent spots.

The only good thing about PH are their bread sticks.

I've not eaten Pizza Hut in years and most of the dine in restaurants that used to be around closed down years ago.

I hated Dominos the most. I remember eating a Dominos pizza years ago and it being one of the worst pizzas I have ever ate. I've seen plenty of people say Dominos has improved but their pizzas still look unappetizing to me.

Pizza Hut was my first job back in highschool. Back when the X-Men animated series was barely going and Pizza Hut had a promotion deal with them, they were giving away the first two episodes on VHS, a comic and a souvenir cup. I would take so many of those home with me and give them to my friends at school. lol. Good times.

I hope they don't close the one I worked at, I still go there to eat with the family.

Do they still do the Book It program for kids?

That's the only time I really remember going there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"