Place to advertise podcasts?

SpideyInATree

Chillin' Like a Villain
Reaction score
Hey how's it going? If this is not in the right place, I understand, but I couldn't find anything or anywhere on the forums where this question could be answered.

I know there is a Fan Fiction portion but nothing about a place where we can post advertisements for a podcast, or any type of things of that nature.

Essentially, what I'm getting at is what would be the best place to post this sort of thing on the forums without violating any rules? I've been on and off these forums for a while now and just don't want to rattle any cages. Thanks!

Hey how's it going? If this is not in the right place, I understand, but I couldn't find anything or anywhere on the forums where this question could be answered.

I know there is a Fan Fiction portion but nothing about a place where we can post advertisements for a podcast, or any type of things of that nature.

Essentially, what I'm getting at is what would be the best place to post this sort of thing on the forums without violating any rules? I've been on and off these forums for a while now and just don't want to rattle any cages. Thanks!
The Podcast Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"