Guardians of the Galaxy Planets Not Owned by Fox

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Anyone realize that after GOTG and the rumored Planet Hulk, the cosmic universe will feel oddly small?

The problem is that Fox owns the X-Men which gives them control over the Shi'Ar including the planet Chalindar (and possibly the Brood if they aren't shared or part of the Ms Marvel rights) as well as the Fantastic Four which gives Fox control over a ton of obscure planets as well as the Negative Zone and the Badoon.

Right now, the worlds that Marvel owns the rights to are

Morag
Xandar
Nowhere
Sakaar
Rigel
Majesdane
Tiran
Haven
Zen-Whoobari
Hala
Godthab Omega
Arago
Skrullos
Indigarr
K'ai
Courg
Toraxis
Paradise Omega
Tarnax VII
Carmondy
Archemadon
Rajak
Kararathara
Cygni
Gwendor
Wilamean

Keep in mind that most of these are really minor worlds that are pretty inconsequential and I'd be surprised if most people here know of half of these. For whatever reason, neither Abnett nor Bendis decided to create enough important new planets and instead focused on fleshing out a universe that Marvel Studios doesn't hold the rights to. Marvel editorial needs to push Bendis to create new worlds within the pages of GOTG or else the film franchise will get stagnant.

Or they could have the screenwriters create new planets.

^That.

And to the OP's post, thats quite a lot of planets. So they'd have a lot of planets to choose from.

don't forget spartoi, peter quill is half spartoi. spartax depending on your preference

the original star wars trilogy did fine with a whopping total of 5 unique planets

I would love to see them go to Ego, the Living Planet, in the sequel.

3016547-ego+the+living+planet.jpg

He doesn't need to have a big ol' man-in-the-moon face, just make it a sentient planet of some kind.

Add Kymellia to the list. Power Pack crossed over to almost all other comics but they are not mutants.

Geez... I knew Rupert Murdoch was a greedy bastard but I had no idea he had acquired whole planets. He's like a creepy, old, wrinkly Galactus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"