please let season 6 be the last.

Brainiac 8 said:
Tony I love your Avvy.:O
Get use to it I am keeping this one for a while. Till her new movie comes out and she is dancing in her underwear.

Tony_Montana said:
Get use to it I am keeping this one for a while. Till her new movie comes out and she is dancing in her underwear.

Yes, I have fond memories of "Obsession" with her and Clark in his room.

Then Jonathan had to ruin it.:mad:

If Dawson's Creek can last 6 seasons, I think Smallville has a few more years left in it!!

Tony_Montana said:

What movie is this?? Awesome avatar btw. :up: :)

I think they should end it on 6th. And cease the moment to have a spectacular last season with no filler episodes and just go with a bang. I can only imagine a 7th season if he's already in Metropolis, working at the Planet, etc. Otherwise, it would really be stretching it. It's not a matter of disliking what they are doing. I love the show, it's my favourite show but even I as big a fan as I am sometimes shake my head sometimes with the direction they take on some things or on the amount of FOTW episodes that fortunatly wasn't that big this year...

I don't really want Smallville to stop after Season 6. All they need to do is make the weaker filler episodes more significant. Every episode from now onwards should have relevance to the ongoing story arc. If they can manage this, they should keep going.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I don't really want Smallville to stop after Season 6. All they need to do is make the weaker filler episodes more significant. Every episode from now onwards should have relevance to the ongoing story arc. If they can manage this, they should keep going.

Agreed :up:

thats what we said at the end of season 4

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I don't really want Smallville to stop after Season 6. All they need to do is make the weaker filler episodes more significant

Never going to happen. They NEED those Episodes otherwise the Seasons would be very short

exactly, which is why it needs to go out on top, okay lets face it though, if its one of the main shows of th new network they there is most probably going to be a 7th season. but there is so much sotry left unexplored. they should focus on that, and make the 7th season a kinda pre crisis superboy thing. with him using his powers all the time (on a tv show budget ) i jus want to look foward to watching smallville for the joy, and not watch it for the stupid inside jokes like --Lois: gime a nerd in glasses any day" line, and there are tons more of lines like that. liked it at first but after the aquaman scene (lets start up a JLA) i had enough. let jus get on with it with out hinting to the future so much, we already what happens. just make the journy there more interesting. AND LET HIM FLY GOOD DAMMIT! 5 season and he's flown once (or twice) hes 19 now in the show, surely he should be flying by now.

Steven Knight is asking fans on his blog what they wanna see on the season premiere.

I cant get on myspace from work, but someone tell him that Clark (whenever he gets out of the PZ) needs to fly to save the plane with Ma kent and Lois on it. The media should see someone saving the plane, just not be able to make out who it was.... this would kick off Clark's hero thing and perhaps have the media start using the "Superman" moniker, and plant the seed of having dual identities. Oh yeah kill Chloe and have Lois start writing at the Planet using her name (to piss off all the chloe fan girls, oh the irony!) Quick someone tell him that!

BTW, I've done a Season 6 mockup of 22 episodes with a brief synopsis of each, I hope to post it sometime this week after a research a few things with some of the comics

Bruce_Wayne29 said:
Steven Knight is asking fans on his blog what they wanna see on the season premiere.

Can anyone give at least a link into Steven Knight's blog becuase I sure is heck want to say what I what to see. I tried several times by typing his name and I can't seem to find him.

The Incredible Hulk said:
The media should see someone saving the plane, just not be able to make out who it was.... this would kick off Clark's hero thing and perhaps have the media start using the "Superman" moniker,

I said something like that. That the Daily Planet should do a story about the Angel of Mercy that saved the world but I followd it up with Lois should want to keep track of this guy and thus begins the journalism spark.

BTW, I've done a Season 6 mockup of 22 episodes with a brief synopsis of each, I hope to post it sometime this week after a research a few things with some of the comics

Look forward to reading that. :up:

They better let Clark fly in the premiere, DeKnight keeps saying how expensive it is to do it right, you did it once, you can do it again.

I think 7 is pretty much enough. IF the show goes on for 10 more years, TW will be Clark at least until he's forty!! ughh!

avidreader said:

Poor Steven... I'm not sure he knows what he's signed up for.

One of the admins at sweet sent me this spam:

Lana Elizabeth Lang said:
Steven wants to know what the fans want to see in the premiere of season six of Smallville and since not everyone on this board stops by the Clarmy thread (Clana + Army ) I decided to mass PM everyone on this board about it.

Here’s the link to the blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=64485906&blogid=126536111&page=0

If you want your voice to be somewhat heard (I don’t know how affective this really is) then post!

I hardly ever go over there and I think this is the only PM I've ever gotten on that forum.

*sigh*

Poor guy, I really hate that people will subject him to their shipping biases on such a rabid level when all he wants is some fan input.

I'm so glad he's locked his blog so that only friends can post....

This was a bad idea. Fan input from a few educated fans is okay....but mass fan input from generally 90% of the K-site idiots is awful (if Steve actually listens).

They seem to all be pushing Clark/Chloe on him too.... this, I dont like.

The Incredible Hulk said:
I cant get on myspace from work, but someone tell him that Clark (whenever he gets out of the PZ) needs to fly to save the plane with Ma kent and Lois on it. The media should see someone saving the plane, just not be able to make out who it was.... this would kick off Clark's hero thing and perhaps have the media start using the "Superman" moniker, and plant the seed of having dual idBTWentities.

I wrote something along those lines yesterdays. Good to see that great minds think alike.
I'm amazed at the quantity of ppl who just really want to see Clark and Chloe get together. Hey I like them as much as the next person but it seems to me that with so many great things you could ask for especially from the mythology...

triplet said:
Poor Steven... I'm not sure he knows what he's signed up for.

One of the admins at sweet sent me this spam:

I hardly ever go over there and I think this is the only PM I've ever gotten on that forum.

*sigh*

Poor guy, I really hate that people will subject him to their shipping biases on such a rabid level when all he wants is some fan input.

I'm so glad he's locked his blog so that only friends can post....

I made a post yesterday, but how does he make the distinction between a friend and a non-friend. He wants to add as many people as he can to his friends' list, so every man and his dog is in there posting.

Those Sweeters are a loud lot, they annoy the heck out of me when they say Ratings=Clana.

In any case he said he wasnt going to read the long winded posts, only the short ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"