The Dark Knight Rises Poison Ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
javi1024 said:
i always thought nicole kidman wouldve been an awesome poison ivy if she wasnt already in a batman film (she practically played a temptress in Batman Forever), plus i never thought uma thurman was attractive. but i wonder if diane kruger could pull it off. shes definitely beautiful and a good actress.
Diane%20Kruger.jpg

Genius. :eek:

Heather Graham can't really act, she looks like the role, but hasn't really done anything worth noting acting wise. well...except for Boogie Nights, but that was her one decent role.

damn it Theron would be great as Catwoman!:mad:
Jolie would make a better Ivy!

although i still like the idea of Kate Winslet as Ivy.

There is no reason to get mad, everyone has different choices.

Kate Winslet as Ivy? I never thought of that.

Two Face said:
There is no reason to get mad, everyone has different choices.

Kate Winslet as Ivy? I never thought of that.
i'm not getting mad, i'm just going to fight on that one until i die!
and i'm in the minority, so i have to be....extra loud? to get my voice heard.

Kate Winslet could do it, if they go the BTAS route with Ivy.

Could you imagine that though. Ivy selling blue poppies to Crane. It would be a good little scene.

Theron would definitely make a better Ivy and Jolie would definitely make a better Catwoman than the other way around.

why?
Jolie looks just like Loeb's Ivy. she's better at playing seductive, dangerous, deadly, and intensely sexual women then at say playing, characters who blur the lines between being a criminal and being a hero.

:p

Laura Prepon would make for a good Batgirl if she was still redheaded and a little bit younger.

I was just thinking of natural redheads for Ivy, and basically she was the only one i could think of? I hate Blonde Donna! Bring back Big Red.

debating wether or not she could pull it off, she can definately fill out the costume that's for sure.

Easy Bullseye, whoa boy, we not quite sure of her acting abilities are we? Besides, you'd probably say the same if you saw Laura Prpon in the same outfit! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"