Pokémon Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

iambilly81 said:
so, has anyone else busted out there old pokemon games after seeing some of this stuff?

I haven't played my FireRed in awhile. My team was good on paper but I could never get them leveled up enough. I barely managed to beat the Elite Four (I only had my Charizard, and Pigeot by the time I got to Gary). After that I tried to raise some pokemon to evolve but eventually lost interest.

Oh, and Perap (The bird with the music note head) has an attack called Chatter, which confuses. You can record your voice and it will say something when you use that attack. And Bonsley is Pearl exclusive and Mime Jr. is Diamond exclusive.

Those starters look really dumb but their evolutions are probably cool. I wonder which will be the easier starter. First it was Bulbasaur, then Cyndaquil, then Mudkip.

Elecbul is really cool.

Captain_Death said:
Are those pictures of Pokemon Contests in the second pic? (At the bottom with the squirrel.)

Yes, apparently we can also adorn our poke-pets with accesories and clothing.

Fire-Ass Monkey and Peguin FTW!

Pokemon was my video-gaming obession for years I have red, blue,yellow, gold, silver, trading card game, and pinball..then I got an xbox and stopped buying games for my portable gaming devices

I like the new grass type starter and the water one too...

The Wii Pokemon game looks awesome I'll probably buy it after I get Zelda...

Bulbasaur was the ****. I miss his totally awesome ways.

001...Bulbasaur.jpg

I hate the new pokemon games, there are just way to many creatures, half of which now are completely rediculous looking.

I'd like a well made remake with the original 151 pokemon back in the spotlight.

Just out of curiosity...
And this question is to everyone
What was your 6 team pokemon line up and some of the strategy you used?

The only game I can remember is FireRed. My team was Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Machamp, Alakazam, and Pidgeot. I basically would just counter with my types and attacks. I usually had 1 move that was good against it's weakness, like Machamp had Rock Slide. Electric was my biggest problem. Looking back, I should have had a different team. I'd probably have replaced all but Venusaur, Machamp, and Alakazam with better alternatives.

Mew, Dragonite, Zapdos, Flareon, Blastoise, and Beedrill

:confused::up:

I can't lie.
I still occasionally play pokemon on long roadtrips.
I love any and all competetive rpgs and poket monsters are no exeption.
My current team is-(and I don't use the cheap pokemon exa:mew,mewtwo,rayquaza,deoxys,groudon,kyogre,lugia ,and ho-oh.)is-

Dusclops,tyranitar,sandslash,Alakazam,snorlax,and gengar.

My strategy is opening up with dusclops using various status aligned moves.
If I can I'll try to dominate my opponents whole team with him. He has leftovers as an item and I use double team to lower my chances of being hit until burn kills the other pokemon. If not I'll use nightshade for a guaranteed 100 damage. If dusclops faints, I'll quickly respond with Tyranitar. He'll create a sand storm, which afterwards I'll switch for sandslah because of his high evasion in sand storms. With softsand equipped I'd continue to use earthquake or seismictoss for a guaranteed 100 damage.
And there is more to my setup than this, but I don't feel like typing it all.

Sloth7d said:
Just out of curiosity...
And this question is to everyone
What was your 6 team pokemon line up and some of the strategy you used?

I had trained 60 Pokemon, all especially prepared for battle. So in a way, I didn't have just one team of six Pokemon. But here is a team that I am especially proud of:

Snorlax
Gardevoir
Magneton
Skarmory
Milotic
Salamance

Argue with this team, and I will shoot you. I will literally come out of the computer screen and shoot you dead.:o

I only disagree with Skarmory and Magneton though that's becauase I try to avoid having duplicate types.

Well yeah, I have waaaaaaaay more than one team myself.
I was just curious who everyones main team is.
But
I am curious to your strategy.

I'm pretty sure I had
Venusaur
Blastoise
Charizard
Zapados
Gyarados
Mewtwo

all 100's

you have to have butterfree in a lineup. If raised right he dominates.

Spidey-Bat said:
I only disagree with Skarmory and Magneton though that's becauase I try to avoid having duplicate types.

Beware the God-like power of Skarmory. Beware.

The following links are videos of the finals of the Pokemex Tournament held in Mexico City. The videos are divided into three parts, and the battle showcases all of the strategy that goes into a Pokemon battle.

Part 1:http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBA2RmfKFQY
Part 2:http://youtube.com/watch?v=S3_gZmAZUw8
Part 3:http://youtube.com/watch?v=SHuF6wRzkgA

I don't disagree with using them, I disagree with using them on the same team since they're the same type. I tend to avoid that.

Geo7877 said:
Bulbasaur was the ****. I miss his totally awesome ways.

001...Bulbasaur.jpg

I hate the new pokemon games, there are just way to many creatures, half of which now are completely rediculous looking.

I'd like a well made remake with the original 151 pokemon back in the spotlight.

Oh yaa!!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"