Police on horseback

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Oh wine-sodden absurdling, you know that the penalty for such an act would be higher than a fine for dog-poo. :confused:
I know, I just wanted to coin Baltimore Blanket.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Don't get me started on those ass****s.
It's illegal to let your dog CRAP on the sidewalk. If you don't pick up the CRAP, they'll fine you $100.

But they ride around on their horses out front of my work and drop 50 or 60 POUNDS of fetid CRAP, right in the path of people's feet. And if you point out that it's illegal to let a dog crap there without cleaning it up, so they should take some measures (since one horse bestows the CRAP-equivalent of 20 or 25 dogs), they literally laugh at you and clip-clop away.

F***in' hypocritical, above-the-law ASS-F***S !

havent you realize that nearly everything in life is assed backwards? even with movies to.

humanity is a dumbass hole crapping all over the place.

that's kind of neat, law enforcement grades poo infractions by species.

Horse cops are around for a reason...they are able to blame the horse for the trampling of junkies. Kind of hard to blame a bike or a car for running over someone when it doesn't have a mind of it's own.

They should put buckets under the horse's ass somehow. Maybe I'll make one and call it the PooCatcher...

yeah...

Calvin said:
The most ridiculous thing I see, which I think goes on in some cities here, but was definitely rampant in Paris, is cops on rollerblades. Unless you're living in the plains, how could you not find an obstacle that would completely lose them?

The plains have grass which they can't skate on either. :D They're so stupid it's halarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"