• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Police threat Phone Message

Dark Detective

Civilian
Reaction score
If you informed wearetheanswer.org about the two officers from the Gina site, you either have, or are about to get a threatening message from someone. If you saved this message please put up a transcript of what they say. I'm sure it's the next big step.

Coincidence we got a threat from a cop on the same day the internal affairs page went up?

I just got my call two seconds ago,and i'm still laughin. This is great fun.

It's a phone call from 1-000-000-0000. After hearing the one or two ignored reports about a phone call this morning I quickly answered the call.

I had theorized that this would happen whenever we were asked to submit phone #s on www.wearetheanswer.org so I feel pretty satisfied now.

Now we just need to find this document that the guy was talking about.

Edit:

Humanfield just told me that it is Document Lc6551

They mention a document LC6551. He says that we won't be against the cops if we have a look at that. We really need full transcript. If you are reading this and haven't gotten the call yet. When you get the call, let it go to your voice mail so you can transcribe it for the rest of it and we can really crack this thing wide open.

my friend says he say look for a file ???????? what is the file???????

Some put there grandparents number in.

I didn't answer the phone call cause I was scared of the number.

They mention a document LC6551. He says that we won't be against the cops if we have a look at that. We really need full transcript. If you are reading this and haven't gotten the call yet. When you get the call, let it go to your voice mail so you can transcribe it for the rest of it and we can really crack this thing wide open.

I let it go to voicemail and It didn't leave one.

i wasnt home but i see a privacy manager number, im sure that was it. damn you privacy manager

I assume it did. I silenced the call, I don't know why it wouldn't have gone to my voicemail.

OMG the message from the dirty cop gave my grandma a heart attack.....Best Viral Campain EVER

can u imagine putting in a random number? then some random person gets the call and gets the **** scared out of them? haha im cruel..

My friend has it in voice mail. I'm gonna see if I can get him to write it out for me.

Did the officer reveal their name, or any names? I want to submit them to wearetheanswer for threatening behaviour.

Me too i was dumb enough to not answer on my cell phone.

Omg Freaking Sweet! And its the same guy from the gotham cabs voicemail

someone on IMDB posted this..

HARVEY FU^CKING DENT CALLED ME!!!!!

by Mayor_GhostOfXmasPast 1 minute ago (Fri Nov 30 2007 12:47:49) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

"As you already know, I am Harvey Dent. I was wanting to talk to you personally about the officer that you reported. We want you to be a witness at his trial in the coming month. I will be back in contact soon. Just so you know, you're in safe hands. I will give you my contact information when I speak to you personally. Thanks again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"