The Dark Knight Police threat Phone Message

Ok, so people have been reporting conflicting doc #s. Most people say LC6551, but some including myself have said OC6551. LC sounds like Library Code, but if its OC then that may be Open Case. Probally a IAD open case.

Hey guys I recorded the message on my phone but don't know how to send it to anyone. I sent it to my email and it is a QCP file. Any help getting it to an mp3 or something so I can email it and someone can post it?

There's already a thread for it!!!!

on the church's website, if you type in salvatore maroni, you get a match for a marriage certificate. Click the link and a jpg comes up of the certificate, with a few names on it!

Who do we have to report and the time/date and the description of the incident???? What do I have to type exactly???? PLEASE tell me!

on the church's website, if you type in salvatore maroni, you get a match for a marriage certificate. Click the link and a jpg comes up of the certificate, with a few names on it!

If you type up some of the other names on the cert you can find more info. The guy to get married was Lawrence Coniglia (LC?)

You can get to the birth cert for Anna Marie Loverso, and there is text in the four corners, if you take the 6th 5th 5th and 1st letters you can spell bear or bare. Any ideas?

According to the message:

"these people that you are getting all misty eyed about: you think about who they are, you think about how they might have brought it on themselves, and think about who you want on your side. You want to know what the score really is? Check out document LC6551. You know where to look."

The phone call said "you know where to look", so I tried the vault, but there's nothing new there. But of course, with so many viral sites it's hard to know where to start.

My brother answered my cell for me, and told me it was someone threatening me.

When I started listening, I could only smile.

Good friggin' stuff.

I got the message about a half an hour ago. I actually was napping when it woke me up. It took me a few minutes to realize that the phone call was a fake b/c I was so out of it lol

The pie store is owned by Carmine Falcone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"