The Dark Knight Police threat Phone Message

Carmine's Coconut Cream - Coconut filling topped with whipped cream, a favorite of our best customers.

That's the closest I can find... Doesn't really imply that he owned it or anything

Yea it pretty much does. Because one of the other viral sites was a front for the mob. The cab company. It seems pretty clear to me.I don't think TDK will be about pies.....

Well, they wouldn't put it there just for ****s and giggles.

Can someone please tell the name of the officers for the we are the answer website and the date/time and the location of the incident? I want to hear the threatening message! Please tell me somebody!

Can someone please tell the name of the officers for the we are the answer website and the date/time and the location of the incident? I want to hear the threatening message! Please tell me somebody!

Read the GothamTimes article regarding Gina's death...we all did

Okay for the doc. # LC 551

I tried to see if there was a Gotham Hall of records of Gotham Library but, no go.

Yea it pretty much does. Because one of the other viral sites was a front for the mob. The cab company. It seems pretty clear to me.I don't think TDK will be about pies.....

Really? The cab company was a front? (I haven't been following this stuff until now)

Just go to Gothamtimes.com and read the article on a4, and pick up the info about the cops from rememberinggina.org If you can't figure it out . . . . than I'm sorry.

Really? The cab company was a front? (I haven't been following this stuff until now)

Yea the guy that owned it was a crooked cop, and we reported him to We Are the Answer, he was around when Gina died.

I got the call at 12:54p.m. and it was saying stuff about police calls and asking whose side am I on? Stuff about the blue uniform. I couldn't understand it completely. At the end he dropped a website but I could not catch it. It was really quick. If anyone knows the website post it. Unless it was wearetheanswers.org.

It was a creepy voice but not The Joker

Do you need to put anything in besides the officer names? Like date/time?

I got the call at 12:54p.m. and it was saying stuff about police calls and asking whose side am I on? Stuff about the blue uniform. I couldn't understand it completely. At the end he dropped a website but I could not catch it. It was really quick. If anyone knows the website post it. Unless it was wearetheanswers.org.

It was a creepy voice but not The Joker

Either you got a different message, or you have some of the details wrong. Time will tell.

What if all this leads to a crummy Ovaltine commercial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harleen SB
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"