Logan Poll:After Logan what is your prefered viewing order of X-Men films

marvelrobbins

Avenger
Reaction score
just for fun to see how fans after logan like to view X-Men films when they watch films

just for fun to see how fans after logan like to view X-Men films when they watch films

This is my viewing order and has not changed much except when new films are added:

1.) X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
2.) X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE
3.) X1
4.) X2
5.) X3
6.) THE WOLVERINE
7.) X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
8/9.) X-MEN: APOCALYPSE/DEADPOOL (these 2 are interchangeable to me; plus the post-credits scene from Apocalypse would help explain how Ajax would get a hold of Wolverine's blood for his experimentation on Wade).
10.) LOGAN

Whatever future X-Men film are released; LOGAN will still be last in my viewing order (unless the next that film takes place after LOGAN's death).

X1, x2, TLS and Dofp. I'd include the other films when I have spare time.

This is my viewing order and has not changed much except when new films are added:

1.) X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
2.) X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE
3.) X1
4.) X2
5.) X3
6.) THE WOLVERINE
7.) X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
8/9.) X-MEN: APOCALYPSE/DEADPOOL (these 2 are interchangeable to me; plus the post-credits scene from Apocalypse would help explain how Ajax would get a hold of Wolverine's blood for his experimentation on Wade).
10.) LOGAN

Whatever future X-Men film are released; LOGAN will still be last in my viewing order (unless the next that film takes place after LOGAN's death).

I thought it would be intresting to see how people would like to view films

do they go in order of release.

do they go chronicogal

do they pick and chooce

i feel personly similar to you

1;First class-start with Xavier and magneto story

2:Origins-which gives you rundown on wolverine after his cameo In FC.you see his admanturm experment and losing memory which leads us to

3-5-Original Trilogy

6:The wolverine which is good link between end of last stand and next part

7:Days of future past-it mergezs all the films together and creates new tiimeline

8:APocalypse-it for now brings certain things to closure while setting up the future

9:Deadpool-present day of new timeline and also influenced a bit by apocalypse.Deadpool,COlossus,and NTW outfits come in world where X_Men started using colorful outs in 1983.also case can be made the shop experments came about because essex corp in post credit scene

10:Logan is for now the endpoint of films though a x-23 solo or even X-force
could be set after it In future.

future X-Men films and New mutants will go into time frame between apocalypse and deadpool.Deadpool sequels and possibly gambit will continue past events of deadpool.X-force will eather be in post deadpool or post logan depending on If they want to use Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"