The Dark Knight Poll: Fav. Joker's quotes in TDK trailer.

"Come on, hit meh!"

that line totally reminds me of the plant monster in Little Shop of Horrors

Then you're gonna love me!, came off silly to me.

My favorite was the good Evening, Commissioner.

That's Batman's line, you silly man.

"ya see. to them you're just a freak...............like me"

when he deliversthe words "like me" it's classic joker. Freaky but damn hilarious.

Was it gay when batman said "then you'll love me." Oh and btw I freaking went to my IMAX teater and the ^_&^&*%^& projector was broken

I voted "Let's put a SMIIIILE on that face!"

Just for the sheer viciousness of it. It sounds SO evil.

Then right after he says it, The theme music comes in...Perfect.

"Let's put a smile on that face." My second favorite would be...."WHY SO SERIOUS?"

"Let's put a smile on that face" is hands down the best.

"Evening, Commissioner"

"Why so serious?"

"COME ON! HIT ME!"

One of those three. I can't decide. They we're all well delivered...

The "Then you're gonna love me!" line absolutely made the trailer for me. This thread is about the Joker quotes but that was the most badass quote IMO. Bale delivered it perfectly and you could really sense that Batman is not intimated by the Joker. He's not afraid, he's just *****ing pissed!

That brief exchange gave me the perfect idea how personal things will get between Batman and the Joker. That this will truly be a fight to remember and not just Keaton beating Nicholson in a bell tower.

Keaton beating Nicholson in a bell tower.

Classic scene :up:

240px-MikeandJack.jpg

the "LIKE ME!" Oh man...classic! But what about the Laugh!? I thought Nicholson's was great, but Heath's sent seriously CHILLS down my spine, a psychotic laugh!

The "Why So Serious" line freaks the **** outta me. I would NOT want Ledger's Joker in my face saying that..

to them you're just a freak....like me!

let's put a smile on that face!

Spot on delivery!
Months back when I heard Texan in a description of his voice, I was horrified.

But now come to think of it,
Especially the lines leading up to "to them you're just a freak" ...it kinda reminds me of Daniel Day-Lewis from the "There will be Blood" trailer. Very menacing and very dark. Hands down, everything I've been wanting in a big screen portrayal of the Joker.

Wish I could vote for both quotes!

Yeah, the "like me!" line is very important too. I love the fact that the Joker is trying to corrupt pretty much the only four incorrupt people left in the Gotham City. Batman, Rachel, Gordon and Dent. The Joker taunts Batman by comparing himself to him. Batman is the order and the Joker is the chaos. The Joker represents everything Batman is fighting against. And that's the Jokers way to send Batman over the edge. He's trying to convince Batman that they are two of a kind. Just two freaks. Two madmen fighting over the faith of the city.

BTW, I just watched the trailer for Batman Begins. Damn, such a sweet trailer! Bruce and Ducard fighting on ice, cop cars spinning in the air, Scarecrow gassing Rachel, the tumbler jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Batman kicking some ninja butt etc. Great stuff!

Actually my favorite quote was the comment by Gordon about how there was "nothing in his pockets but knives and lint."

It would be hilarious if it weren't so disturbing. :up:

"It's all part of the plaaaaaaan"

What plan? We still actually don't know what Joker is specifically trying to do. This is my favourite line. the delivery and the portent

"All that rubber you're wearing is getting me so wet..."

Oh, wait, that wasn't in the trailer?

I'm glad "To them, you're just a freak -- like me!" is taking the lead. It's the most briliant of all lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"