Far From Home Poll for Spider-Man villains we haven't seen yet in a film

Reaction score
I would like to see Mysterio next. I would have included Scorpion as we haven't seen the actual Scorpion but he seems to be confirmed for a future film appearance.

Mysterio and Kraven are my top picks.

Someone on the Spider-Man reddit suggested a Spidey film that takes place on Halloween, Mysterio or Green Goblin would be there picks for that film. Thought it was a cool idea.

Oh I voted Mysterio btw, shame Sony are trying to ruin that for some unknown reason.

In order of my personal preference:

1) Scorpion
2) Mysterio
3) Kraven
4) Chameleon

Kraven and Mysterio would be a good duo villain

Kraven for me. Spidey can fight another villain at the beginning of the film with kraven just watching and taking notes.
Mysterio could work aswell. Or even tombstone and hammerhead.

No to green goblin though. He can keep for a few more years. Let peter and harry become friends by all means.

Voted Mysterio, Morbious and "Other"

I wanna see Smythe and the Spider Slayers along with Scorpion in the sequel

I am only voting for one, Mysterio :o

I know he's on netflix but I'd really like to see King Pin elevated to a movie.

I know he's on netflix but I'd really like to see King Pin elevated to a movie.

Against Spider-man, Tombstone is just cooler, and I say that as a big netflix Kingpin fan. Also I'm not sure if I could see that Kingpin in a Spider-man movie anyway.

Mysterio is the only villain I care about seeing (unless they redo Lizard in a good way)

Chalk one up each for Mysterio and Kraven. I think they compliment one another well. Physical and mental foes.

Scorpion is my #1 most wanted.

Also really wish that Joystick and Hobgoblin made the poll.

Even though we saw him in TASM2, we didn't see much of Alistair Smythe.

I voted for the mobsters. Tombstone, Hammerhead, Silvermane, etc. I also voted for other (we need some outright super villains as well.) Scorpion seems like an obvious choice.

Mysterio and Scorpion are my top two.

I'd really only be interested in Kraven being in Spidey film if it also had Lizard and Kraven was hunting him.

Honestly next has to be either Kraven or Mysterio. Imagine a scene where Kraven captures Peter and takes him back to Africa and Peter has to sneak on a plane to get back in time for school and etc. similar to the arc in USM Comics when Doc Ock captured him.

And Mysterio would just fit because the MCU has taken a very magic approach as of late and the visuals would be stunning. And I feel like Mysterio's theme would be godly.

I also feel like the thrid film they should just jump to Sinister 6. Because Ik by that time peter will have accumulated enough enemies. They already introduced Shocker, Vulture and Mac Gargan(Scorpion). All they have to due is introuduce Kraven and/or Mysterio in film 2. And introduce one or two more villains in the first half of the thrid film and then have them team up as the Six in the second half.

And before you say what about SM3 or ASM2. Marvel has proved time and time again they have 0 trouble juggling new characters with the old. OR introducing new characters into the mix without it looking forced. Case and point Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, SM: Homecoming and the list goes on.

I'm thinking of how ridiculous Kraven would be as a villain in this universe.

I'm thinking of how ridiculous Kraven would be as a villain in this universe.

are we still waiting on prominent cross pollination with villainous characters outside of Avengers movies? If not, Kraven can tie into Wakanda fairly well.

Mysterio has slaughtered this poll. They honestly only need Mysterio in the second fgilm. They can open with Kraven as some sort of throwaway as they did in the USM comics and have Spidey knock him out in a single blow good first 10-15 minutes. Then the real plot starts with Mysterio.

That would give them Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio and Kraven introduced. Then all they need to do is introduce two more villains and we can have our precious Sinister6. I wanna see the sinister six adapted before I die.

Kraven and Mysterio would be a good duo villain

I disagree, that is putting two big villains together, competing with each other for the spot light, I would rather have one villain or one villain and his henchman. Give Kraven and Mysterio separate movies.

Also would Mysterio be campy or sadistic, its hard to make Mysterio sympathetic and he needs something to be compelling as a character, rather then a guy with a gimmick. I think the writers can fall into the trap of making Mysterio a camp villain who does not feel threatening and is only there for cool visuals.

Last edited:
Kraven wouldn't be unworkably ridiculous. I mean, his look is a little absurd, but you just need to sell the character as the kind of person who would *want* to wear a lion on his chest. Which, you know, if he's some kind of super powered alpha-macho big game hunter. . . well, there you go.

Kraven wouldn't be unworkably ridiculous. I mean, his look is a little absurd, but you just need to sell the character as the kind of person who would *want* to wear a lion on his chest. Which, you know, if he's some kind of super powered alpha-macho big game hunter. . . well, there you go.

Kraven could honestly work either way. They could introduce as a throwaway villain who comes back later in the series with powers ala USM. Or they could really make him much more elite and go full out with the concept of Spider-Man being hunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"