Justice League [POLL] Is Dan Amboyer Hal Jordan/Green Lantern?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Yes or no and why? Share your thoughts if you want :)

Didn't see him in the movie. What scene was he in?

Jon... Let it go. He was an extra that tried to make hay of what turned out to be NO minutes in the spotlight. This obsession some have with this no name actor that was NEVER going to be a lead in a tent pole franchise baffles the hell out of me.

^^^ You could have just said I disagree :O :p

He wasn't in the cinema version of the movie.

Sorry Jon it's just, before I could understand A LITTLE that some could think it a possibility. But... The film is out. He was not Hal, and he is not going to be Hal. I say we all move on.

Where is the "I don't give a **** who he is in the DCEU" option? :o

IDK.... Either he is a BIG TROLL or he is teasing...

942597_562708083904396_787773787319009660_n.jpg

I can't wait for him to post a pic of him with photoshopped red eyes while eating an Oreo with one hand and holding "The Martian" in the other with a caption that says "The man hunt is on".

Last edited:
Jon... The film came out. He was cut, so he in the end wasn't even a "drone pilot".

I wouldn't be so sure about it. The directors cut will have African scenes (where apparently he may appear as part of the attacks there) So, maybe he is not GL, but don't count him out. Jena Malone hasn't appeared on BvS and Snyder said we will find out who she is in the ultimate cut. (DON'T SPOIL WHAT THAT PAGE APPARENTLY FOUND ABOUT HER CHARACTER)

He's an f'in nobody. A second rate actor who played drone pilot #2 but kudos on the trolling.

:lmao: if anything some of these fans ought to audition for Green Lantern with the amount of willpower they have and all.

the hal jordan thing really blew up with that fake reddit review where the guy said amboyer was hal. everyone kept bothering the poor guy about it, and then he ran with it best he could and who can blame an actor for that? a lot of people here with their pet theories, i'm sure. he didn't start 'trolling' people that he was hal, he got pulled into the world of rabid fanboys and played along, and now it's being spun like he started the whole mess. go look at his twitter or instagram from the time that fake reddit review came out, he just got nailed with questions, until then he wasn't 'trolling' he was hal at all.

I can't believe people still believe this guy's trolling. I think it's funny how gullible some fans are.

I think it's because a lot of people desperately want GL to be done justice so their hopes go up every time they hear rumors about him.

Yeah but he's a nobody. A nothing actor. The likes of Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher are either talented and/or from a theater background. This dude usually plays thug #2 or cleaner #1.

Not saying he will be GL or he is a great actor, but he has Broadway background like Ray Fisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"