Days of Future Past Poll:What other X-Men/X2 actors do you think Bryan Singer will bring onto DOFP

marvelrobbins

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that Patrick Stewert Ian Mckellen,and HUgh Jackman are all confirmed by Bryan Singer which other cast members from X-Men/X2 do you think
will be In Days of future Past.My suspecion Is we will get 3 more cast members maybe 4 from X-Men/X2

Last edited:
Supporting or major role:
Halle Berry as Ororo Munroe aka Storm
Anna Paquin as Marie aka Rogue

Supporting or cameo role:
Shawn Ashmore as Bobby Drake aka Iceman
Daniel Cudmore as Pete aka Colossus

I'm not expecting Ellen Page to return and I don't want the previous villains from the original trilogy and dead characters to return. Maybe some of them will appear as cameo but as long as they bring back Storm, Rogue and Iceman, I'd be content. Beast would be cool too but I'm not expecting him to be in this movie.

Close this thread please mod. This has already been made.

I'm not expecting Ellen Page to return and I don't want the previous villains from the original trilogy and dead characters to return. Maybe some of them will appear as cameo but as long as they bring back Storm, Rogue and Iceman, I'd be content. Beast would be cool too but I'm not expecting him to be in this movie.

Completely agree with this post

I wanted to keep thread on Just the X-Men and X2 actors.This way we can avoid some arguements on Last Stand.

My feeling If It will be

Anna Paquin(Rogue could be time traveler)
Halle Berry
Rebecca Romijn

That would give us 3 men and 3 women In Future scenes.A nice balance.

My guess It would be

Major role-Rogue
Supporting role-Storm
Extended Cameo-Mystique

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985