Justice League [POLL] Who do you think is the 7th member of the Justice League?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
It's not lie that the UNITE THE SEVEN thing was meant for Justice League and not the Seven Seas.

Why? I mean, did you watch BvS? You will understand it, especially in the conversation between Bruce and Diana they allude to that.

The options are right above you in the poll.

My personal opinion? Geoff Johns, New 52 inspiration. I think Hal Jordan not only will be the surprise character appearing in JL (as they wanted with Aquaman in BvS) but also he will be a founding member. Could be wrong tho.

Share your thoughts if you want.

Last edited:
I'm going with Shazam.

Pros

I think GL not appearing in JL 1 and maybe not even till 2 was a WB decesion. Also Shazam is a really lighthearted character, and even the Rock said that Shazam won't be as dark as the rest of the DCEU have been so far. WB might want to prove that they're not so dark after BVS's reception.

Cons

It's been said before, but yes he's similar powerwise and even sometimes in looks to Superman albiet with magic. Also from the end of BVS I think most of the JL movie will feature 5 heroes. Adding a sixth would put another character into the mix. Another character that would need to be explained and introduced to the audience.

I think Mera is just a cameo like Gordon and Lois, and potentially Iris will be.

Wildcard pick is Hawkman/Hawkgirl, the Thanagarians are referenced in the MOS prequel comic. Also SS partially takes place in Midway City, with a museum featuring an Egyption exhibit that can be seen in the background.

Last edited:
Lastly like they did in the animated series

Hawkgirl provides a second female hero to the league.

Wildcard pick is Hawkman/Hawkgirl, the Thanagarians are referenced in the MOS prequel comic. Also SS partially takes place in Midway City, with a museum featuring an Egyption exhibit that can be seen in the background.
This is a dope theroy :up:
I think Mera is just a cameo like Gordon and Lois, and potentially Iris will be.
Lois is not a cameo. She was announced along with the main cast when WB made the DCEU slate announcement.

Lastly like they did in the animated series

Hawkgirl provides a second female hero to the league.
Hawkgirl would be dope. IMAGINE if Alona Tal and the other girl from Mad Max Fury Road were up for Hawkgirl and not Black Canary :sly:
I'm going with Shazam.

It's been said before, but yes he's similar powerwise and even sometimes in looks to Superman albiet with magic. Also from the end of BVS I think most of the JL movie will feature 5 heroes. Adding a sixth would put another character into the mix. Another character that would need to be explained and introduced to the audience.

JL has 6 members confirmed. Superman will be part no matter if he is dead there. One of the plot points (Snyder said) will be Bruce Wayne and Diana joining the JL to fight the upcoming threat but also to find a way to bring Superman back. If you add that the same thing as with Amy Adams, that is Henry Cavill was announced as a main character in JL part one not to mention he started to train for the movie, so that means his presence won't be as small as many think.

Advice: You should try to put almost all things you can in one post. Mods don't like multiple posts at the same time. Just saying ;)

Last edited:
I say Hawkgirl/woman because it will give them another female character and one that is not white.

The first part of JL might actually need to cast a number 6 and 7 because Superman may be thought to be dead in the first part. I think a part of the battle with the armies of Apokolips will have Supergirl in the Female Furies. Then when Superman returns, Supergirl changes sides.

I don't think we will see Captain Marvel until his stand-alone film, and then he will be involved in the next JL project (Kingdom Come inspired?).

The other most likely candidates have to be: Robin (new) or John Stewart

54d2f724bf53d5681ed825557c759ace.jpg

Hawkgirl-DC-Comics.jpg

Last edited:
First, Superman is confirmed to be PART of PART 1 (since the DCEU slate) then why he started to train and read the script if he wasn't in the movie? :funny: Oh and Superman IS A FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE JL ;)

Classic Hawkgirl is white. Only the New 52 and Legends of Tomorrow have put her as a POC.

The question is how long will he stay dead for in JL 1? From what Snyder said, he really wants to make Batman the guy who forms the Justice League. Will it take the first act of the JL movie for Batman to form the Justice League, and then Superman will come back to life? Or will Superman come back to life in the first 20 minutes of JL 1?

The question is how long will he stay dead for in JL 1? From what Snyder said, he really wants to make Batman the guy who forms the Justice League. Will it take the first act of the JL movie for Batman to form the Justice League, and then Superman will come back to life? Or will Superman come back to life in the first 20 minutes of JL 1?

There might be 2 stories in JL. superman journey through afterlife and batman/wonderwoman forming the league. Im guessing we wont see superman till the 3rd act.

I think we will see Superman, one way or the other (mentions, actions or how they are bringing him back). Maybe we see him back in the first hour and as Snyder said:

We may not know how is he gonna act or how is he gonna be (maybe he is powerless for some weeks and will need the solar black suit)

One thing for sure for me at least is Superman will be present (even if not physically at first or through his past actions, inspiration, mentions, etc...) from the first minute to the last one.

Isn't Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) already confirmed as the 7th member of the JL? The GLs had an entire segment to themselves during that DC all access event. Mera might take the 7th place temporarily, but eventually I'm pretty sure it will be Hal's spot.

It's not officially confirmed to be the 7th member or appearing in part One. But many (myself included) hope that happens.

Last edited:
He was in the DC films special on the CW, but the Roven interview made it seem like the we might not even see him in JL 2. Many people just think it'll be odd to have a 6 person JL for 2 movies.

My wildcard on who the possible 7th member might be...either Hawkgirl, Red Tornado or Plastic Man (or J'onn, although taking in count on which show he is, i see him being in the DCEU)
But personally, i think it's going to be Hal.

Black Canary. This is not who I want, though I definitely don't mind. This is who I think the 7th Leaguer will be.

Last edited:
Black Canary, just going off the rumored casting for the role

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"