Possible Fantastic Four Villians in upcoming Sequals

First Film: Doctor Doom
Second Film: Return of Doctor Doom & the Frightful Four
Last Third Film: The Inhumans & Galactus with Silver Surfer

if u r talking about doing galactics/ surfer in the sequel. u have got 2 put in the concept of the watcher, as a foreshadow of events 2 come in the sequel and possible 3rd and 4th.

Has anyone seen the trailer The Day After Tomorrow? There's a few shots of Manhattan getting pulverized by a tidal wave. Just add in Namor and you've got your sequel.

Of course, first you need a PREQUEL, but that's a whole 'nother sub-forum.

I would like this.

fantastic four=dr. doom
ff2=frightful four and beaten w/ the help of silver surfer
ff3=silver surfer and galactus

We will not see Silver Surfer or Galactacus in a FF movie because Fox and Marvel want to do a Silver Surfer movie after FF. The rights to Sub-Mariner belong to Universal so no Namor.
Who I would like to see are the Super Skrulls, The Inhumans, The Mole man, Puppet Master, and The red Ghost.

The Ceb-Man!

I really want to get into the Negative Zone in the sequel, along with villains associated with it such as Annihilus. ;) While I'm dying to see the coming of Galactus on film, they really should hold that off for the finale of the series---there's NO way to top it, IMO. :)

I also want Doom to be in every movie as well, ala Lex Luthor and Magneto. :doom:

I want to see Galactus in the second one, but have the Silver Surfur as a tie-in so that it can set up to have galactus and Silver Surfur in their own movie at some point.

Dr. Doom for all sequels. I'm serious.

They did that with Darth Vader in Star Wars.

it should go from dr doom, then doom and super skrulls. after that galatucus

I know it's not realistic, but I hope that if the FF movie does really well, they will consider making Namor the villain in a sequel.

Namor is the team's second greatest foe. And there is so much dramatic stuff that can be done with the love triangle with him, Reed and Sue.

I can't seriously believe they're going to give Namor his own movie. That will be asstacular.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I'd love to see Doom play a role in all the movies, like Magneto in the X-Men movies. Maybe if/when Galactus comes to Earth, Doom must help them defeat Galactus, and while doing so tries to harness some cosmic energy for himself, but messing something up, of course. After his allegiance with the FF, he of course vows to kill that blasted Richards.

i like that idea but i still want to see superskrull

how about:

FF1 - Dr.Doom
FF2 - Mole Man
FF3 - Galactus
FF4 - Dr. Doom + another villian(s)

Seems the most logical

Or:

Fantastic Four: Dr. Doom

Fantastic Four 2: Namor

Fantastic Four 3: Super Skroll

Fantastic Four 4: Inhumans

If I ever got a chance to see the Inhumans on a big screen 1. I would think I was dreaming then 2. I'd shed a tear when I remember its real. But any way, I'd like to see Anniahlus and I know his not a regular FF villian hell I can't think of anytime his reall fought them but think about Ultron. That would be awsome.

skrulls in 2 to provide a nice segue into the cosmic entity Galactus. prepare normal audience members for such a concept 'n all.

Alien Races to choose from:
Atlanteans
Brood
Chosen (former yetis, mutated by & formerly under control of the Master)
Deviants
Dire Wraiths (demonic aliens, sworn foes of the Spaceknights)
Eternals
Inhumans
Kree
Lemurians
Quon (scaly, humanoid aquatic extraterrestrials, can communicate with sea life)
Shi’Ar
Skrull
Solon (8 ft tall, humanoid light-blue skinned aliens)
Z’Nox

a Namor movie is already in development at another studio so he cannot be in any Fantastic Four movies

Originally posted by Webhead88
a Namor movie is already in development at another studio so he cannot be in any Fantastic Four movies

There are tons of movies in development that never actually get made. Anyways, I think the Inhumans have the most character potential.

Well I'm waiting to see the first film before thinking of future villains.

If there is to be a sequel then I would maybe like to see Annihilus or perhaps Wizard.

Originally posted by mutantx
I think they might have something to do with Galactus or the krees or something with the inhumans:wolverine

It has to be Galactus! It simply has to be! The whole storyline from FF issues 48-50 with Galactus and The Silver Surfer just begs to be made in to a movie!

my opinion would be a toss up between the skrulls with superskrull or the inhumans for the second movie. hard to say. i think galactus should be at least the third or fourth movie. save the best for last so to speak. everyone will just get hungrier(no pun intended) to see galactus later in the series. there should definitely be four movies. some kind of way throw blastaar and the negative zone in there somewhere. we have to figure out which of the fantastic four villians are the most popular and go with that as far as the sequels. the choices are tough though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"