Possible Fantastic Four Villians in upcoming Sequals

The Inhumans would be awesome. They could also add Dr. Doom in there as well.

I would say Annihilus, with the reemergence of Dr. Doom near the end to set up FF3.

Either Doom again, or Psycho-Man

If they could pull it off, I would like to see a Thing/Hulk showdown on the silver screen. Might even make the Hulk sequel successful....

T

Malice should be a villian in the third movie

Absolutely - negative zone and Annihulus would tie in nice with Galactus. Remeber when Reed sacrificed himself so that the others could return to Earth from the negative zone? He was floating alone on a rock/fragment and managed to start a fire and tried to eat a bat-like creature....The ohers eventually rescued him - that was a really good story line.

Admittingly, Namor the Submariner is not a villan, but I really want to see him on the silver screen. I also have a prefect contender for the role of Namor.

king14.jpg

The Rock

armyofme said:
I would LOVE to see a movie with the Inhumans against the Fantastic Four! How awesome would it be to see Black Bolt verses Thing?! And Medusa and Crystal would be so hot!
That's the ticket! Medusa would be a total trip now that we have CG to animate her hair.

I'ld love to see the Inhumans.

And if they did decide to have Namor, Wentworth Millar would be my perfect casting choice

No more Doom. I'd like to see Galactus and maybe Puppet Master. Namor shouldn't be in a FF sequel since he's getting his own movie.

The Ski Mask said:
Admittingly, Namor the Submariner is not a villan, but I really want to see him on the silver screen. I also have a prefect contender for the role of Namor.

king14.jpg

The Rock

i think he is perfect for Namor, since its been that namor has been both freind and foew, plus its been that namor captured sue, and the fantastic four go to rescue her.

also if Doom comes back, he should appear in a special FF movie titled the Hulk vs The thing where Doom forces the hulk to fight the fantastic four while he has bruce banna's cousin as his prisoner, just like in the cartoon.

Does the FF have any team villains that have four members in it?

I can't see Galactus being in the second movie in any capacity aside from a cameo. The whole movie would have to be based around him because of his character. The Skrulls would make an appearance before him in my opinion. Not to mention other Marvel villains crossing over from other franchises, kind of like Kingpin in Daredevil.

PLEASE, no more Dr. Doom for a LONG time! Frightful Four is a must; and it would open the door for the Inhumans in a future sequel! Mad Thinker and his Android would be great!

I see Chris Rock playing Alicia master's father "the puppet master" because he already got that big teeth thing going on for him!
LOL
Michael Jordan as the silver “suffer”!?
This one I already mention in another thread.
Arnold Schwarzenegger would perhaps make a fine Galactus with the same kind of costume he used for Mr. Freeze in Batman and Robin Hood
Just add two big antennas on both sides of his thick square Frankenstein head
LOL

As for a third FF movie I want to see Namor played by Jason Scott lee
Because his attraction toward Suzan Richard “the invisible woman “ is due to the fact
That she kind of look likes Asian too
LOL
Nah I don't think that this one deserved a LOL

aussietrooper20 said:
i think he is perfect for Namor, since its been that namor has been both freind and foew, plus its been that namor captured sue, and the fantastic four go to rescue her.

also if Doom comes back, he should appear in a special FF movie titled the Hulk vs The thing where Doom forces the hulk to fight the fantastic four while he has bruce banna's cousin as his prisoner, just like in the cartoon.
Nah!
The rock would be perfect as Wyatt Wingfoot
He is the spitting image of that character
And Thundra should be played by former WWF china
I know she'd like to be wonder woman instead but that will never happen
After all Thundra is marvel version of wonder woman.

I was thinking about this exact question earlier and I just posted this over on the joblo fourms, what do you guys think?

You know this might sound crazy but I was thinking about possible villains for FF3, and you know who I think would be kick ass, Quicksilver and the Inhumans, especially if they can get it done before Flash is made. And the dope thing about Quicksilver for a bad guy would be like silver surfer they can introduce him into the Marvel movie universe (He is Magnetos son) through a Fantastic Four movie. And Quicksilver can easily lead to the Inhumans with the whole Johnny/Crystal triangle they could have, and that answers someone's concerns for any future FF films not being able to be as epic as Rise of the Silver Surfer. Think about how badass a Fantastic Four movie with Quicksilver and the Inhumans would be, that would get me just as excited as SS and Galactus.

You must introduce Medusa via the Frightful Four, and then go into the Inhumans from there!

I checked the first 100 issues of the FF, the only ones that really count - right, to see how many times the various villains appeared. Perhaps this list will help decide who should be in the movie next...

THE FANTASTIC FOUR: VILLAINS in first 100 issues

01] DR. DOOM [18]
#5, #6[w/SM], #10, #16, #17, #23, #39, #40, #57[w/SS], #58, #59[w/IN], #60, #84, #85, #86, #87, A#2, A#3 [w/everyone else]

02] INHUMANS [12]
#44[w/DM], #45[w/DM], #46[w/DM], #47[w/DM], #48[w/SS], #54, #59[w/DD], #62[w/BL], #82, #83, #99, A#5

03] FRIGHTFUL FOUR / WIZARD, SANDMAN, TRAPSTER, MEDUSA [11]
#36, #38, #41, #42, #43, #57[SA/W] #61[SA], #63[SAw/BL], #78[W], #81[W], #94

04] SILVER SURFER / GALACTUS [11]
#48, #49, #50, #55, #57, #61[w/SM], #72, #74, #75, #76, #77

05] MAD THINKER / HIS ANDROIDS [10]
#15, #28[w/PM], #68, #69, #70, #71, #79, #96, #100[w/PM], A#4

06] SKRULLS / SUPER SKRULL [8]
#2, #18, #32, #37, #90[w/MM], #91, #92, #93,

07] SUB-MARINER [7]
#4, #6[w/DD], #9, #14[w/PM], #27, #33, A#1

08] MOLE MAN [6]
#1, #22, #31, #88, #89, #90[w/SK]