Days of Future Past Possible X-men to appear in FC and Sequels?

insane polaris

Civilian
Reaction score
We all know the obvious X-men that will appear in First Class/ sequels.
(Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Storm, Emma)

But what about other x-men that can easily fit into the Movieverse as team members?

Ive been thinking of some obscure ones...

- Dazzler
- Longshot (he could fit with a late 80's feel)
- Bishop (minus time travel stuff)
- Sage (Maybe a mutant Xavier and Mags meet when theyre younger)
- Destiny (Predicts Phoenix outburst so Xavier puts Blocks in Jean)

Is there any other characters that could be a team member or be vital to the story?

banshee
moira
polaris
havok
scarlet witch
quicksilver

all of those have my vote. =D i love all of yours too, minus bishop.

and maybe some avalanche would be fun!

maybe a juggernaut cameo or something too. i just realized i havent heard anything about him mentioned by you guys. although... its not like he got much of a backstory in x3. we dont know if xavier or magneto even know who he is.

Yeah X3 kinda of ruined it for some really good characters to be in First Class.

I really want Psylocke to be in a First Class film (we need some hand to hand fighters) and I was thinking they could maybe ignore her in X3 but I dont know if they will.

Yeah X3 kinda of ruined it for some really good characters to be in First Class.

I really want Psylocke to be in a First Class film (we need some hand to hand fighters) and I was thinking they could maybe ignore her in X3 but I dont know if they will.

She wasn't named in the movie, so she could be stated to have been Kwannon, Psylocke's sister just to appease all the continuity freaks out there.

Yeah I was really bothered by how the ****ed up Juggernaut in x3. He would be fantastic to be a villian of sorts in First Class

Part of me wants to see Gambit as a kind of Han Solo/loner character in FC a la Logan.

I want to see Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mystique and Mister Sinister.

Mystique could definitely appear. She's a fan favourite as well. Perhaps working with Emma before turing to Erik. We could see her back with Emma again if there is X4.

yea I feel you about Gambit, but if they do decide to have other mutants as "cameos" then hopefully it serves the story...

I had an idea that, Gen. Steven Lang, Gryrich, and/or Hellfire Club iniated Project Wideawake(Sentinels) and were either killing mutants or imprisoning them in mutant concentration camps ala Hitler/Nazi's their we would have meaningful cameos and also some of them mutants would become part of Magneto's Brotherhood, when he and Charles split

If Magneto and Charles are central characters, so, I think it may serve the story well to mention Erik's kids in some way shape or form...Maybe a teenage Quicksilver could make an appearance I dunno. :p

He already did in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, so I don't see why not in First Class.

They should save Multiple Man for an X-Factor Investigations tv series.

X-Factor Investigations is on the tables to be made into a tv show, but at this moment its just a stratergy... There more focusing on X-Men films right now and waiting for a gap in the market to have X-Factor Investigations... Which could be soon because with Heroes cancelled and Smallsville on its last season there will be a gap for a superhero genre of tv shows. There has been talk of putting together a live action Spiderman tv series but that genre has been done to death, X-Factor investigations has that unique look at mutants and how they use there abilities.

Characters i would like to see in a sequel... well

i feel there is alot of characters that are overlooked, there popular but they get overlooked.

Characters like

Morph
Mimic
Blink
Thunderbird
Cypher
Wild Child
Sunspot
Magma
Cannonball

I just thinking of the special effects when it comes to some characters, how cool would sunspot be, plus his character also has ties with the hellfire... why havent they use him already?

I'm hoping the extra characters are kept to a limit, cause I really want Cyclops to get some attention, and he's already a supporting player in this story it seems.

Cyclops isnt supporting, you may think that because the story seems to be about xavier, however Xaviers past and reason for creating the x-men is quiet short as compaired to Cyclops role to which we follow him from first discovering his ability to joining the x-men... He is not supporting

And you read the script? :huh:

It's clear that Xavier and Erik are the two central characters in this film.

Oui... no i havent read the script, however there has been numerous news reports stating that this movie will be more focused in one timeline, and xaviers and magnetos background was only going to appear in flashbacks and dialogue between the two characters. But if this movie begins with the first class... the story starts at that point you will to tell the story though someones eyes and that would be Cyclops making him the central character... thats just logical, i swear you just want to disagree with everything i say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"