Post a Picture of Every Known Imagining of The Joker

SilentJester

Civilian
Reaction score
I'll start:

KillingJoke.jpg

The Killing Joke

Remember: You can post an image of The Joker from any medium, be it comics, movies, television shows, etc.

this will probably get moved to non-spoilers or bat-world. but it's a cool thread idea. i wanna see the comparisons.

this will probably get moved to non-spoilers or bat-world. but it's a cool thread idea. i wanna see the comparisons.

I'm new here (as you can tell), so I hope the mods are understanding and merely move the thread (if need be) to the appropriate board rather than delete it.

Here. I'll save you all the trouble and bandwidth and just post this:

joker_manyfaces.jpg

You're welcome.

[/thread]

Thanks for rendering the thread useless, Shoemeister. :p

But it's not completely over yet! If anyone has a picture or two that he or she really wants to post that ISN'T in that huge collage of images above, then please feel free to post them!

ah yes. who was that, bubba gump? or was that yours shoe? it's a good one

ah yes. who was that, bubba gump? or was that yours shoe? it's a good one

I didn't do it. I believe it was Bubba's, yes.

Also I think it's missing the Arkham Asylum Joker. I guess someone could add that.

THEN the thread would be over. :oldrazz:

My least favorite Batman/Joker story was called "Switch". It was about how the Joker's trademark smiling mouth was surgically transplanted to the back of his neck by some wacky European doctor.

switch_cover.jpg

The only image I could find online was the cover.

if u have a high-res version of that montage, perhaps you could PM it to me? =)

Is there any particular reason why? I'm really curious. I love hearing people's reasons for preferring one imaging of The Joker to another.

That's when I was really into Batman. It was one of the first comics I really could sink my teeth into with its dark tones and whatnot...especially for a kid. So you could say its for nostalgic purposes that I prefer that style of Joker.

i know he made it. i just like to have it =D if i ever need to give credit, i know where to send it. thanks shoe =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"