Post The Suicide Squad. Rank the DCEU Movies.

8- Suicide Squad (2016)
7- Birds of Prey (2020)
6- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
5- Justice League (2017)
4- Shazam (2019)
3- Man of Steel (2013)
2- Wonder Woman (2017)
1- Aquaman (2018)

Worst in the DCEU timeline has to be Suicide Squad by far. I mean even Birds of Prey which was at best average was even better than Suicide Squad.

Best film in the timeline in the universe is Aquaman and it isn't even close. Wonder Woman was good but not as good as Aquaman.

Joker does not count because it is not under the DCEU umbrella of films

Good:
1. Joker (a bit aimless and numb, but with gorgeous cinematography, great soundtrack and acting of course)

Will do:
2. Shazam (somewhat forgettable, but earnest, well-made and with identity of it's own)
3. Wonder Woman (I don't like it's cinematography and action, writing is eh, but chemistry between the leads and the director's storytelling senses hold it together; it does a decent job introducing the hero)
4. Man of Steel (somewhat unsatisfying as an origin story, with some bizarre narrative choices, but beautiful to look at and with epic soundtrack)
5. Aquaman (bombastic, colorful and with good action, the story just didn't make me care about anything)

**** league:
6. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (the most interesting of the bunch)
7. Suicide Squad (trash, but at least you can sit through it)
8. Birds of Prey (insufferable, even my darling Harley Quinn doesn't save it)
9. Justice League (cobbled together out of remains of something that will never see the light of day, it's awful in nearly every sense; plus don't forget Cavill's CGI face)

1. Wonder Woman
2. Aquaman
3. Man of Steel
4. Shazam!
5. Birds of Prey
6. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition)
7. Justice League
8. Suicide Squad

If Joker was a DCEU movie it would have easily topped the list.

What don't people understand by Joker is not a DCEU film so why is it even in this ranking?

I’m here wondering where all these MOS votes are coming from? No way is it better than the likes of Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman or Birds of Prey!

I’m here wondering where all these MOS votes are coming from? No way is it better than the likes of Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman or Birds of Prey!

I'm part of the MoS faction, and a member of the Cavillry. In fact, the only one of the 4 movies that you mentioned that even rivals it is Aquaman. I just watched MoS about 6 weeks ago, and it only gets better with time.

Last edited:
1. Wonder Woman

2. Aquaman
3. Shazam

4. Man of Steel
5. Birds of Prey

6. Justice League

7. Suicide Squad
8. Batman v. Superman

**** league:
6. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (the most interesting of the bunch)
7. Suicide Squad (trash, but at least you can sit through it)
8. Birds of Prey (insufferable, even my darling Harley Quinn doesn't save it)
9. Justice League (cobbled together out of remains of something that will never see the light of day, it's awful in nearly every sense; plus don't forget Cavill's CGI face)
This comment is so hilarious. I'm definitely in agreement, but I'm not sure if that's the reason it's hilarious or how many dreams it steps on.

1. Shazam! 5/5
2. Birds of Prey 3.5/5
3. Man of Steel 2.5/5
4. Suicide Squad 2/5
5. Aquaman 2/5
6. Wonder Woman 2/5
7. Wonder Woman 1984 1.5/5
8. Justice League 1/5
9. Batman Verses Superman Colon Dawn of Justice 0.5/5

Last edited:
1. WW
2. Aquaman
3. WW84
4. Shazam
5. BOP
6. Man of Steel
7. BvS
8. JL

1. Aquaman
2. Shazam
3. WW84
4. WW
5. BOP
6. BvS
7. MOS
8. JL
9. SS

1. Wonder Woman
2. Shazam
3. Birds of Prey
4. Wonder Woman 1984
5. Aquaman

1. Shazam! 5/5
2. Birds of Prey 3.5/5
3. Man of Steel 2.5/5
4. Suicide Squad 2/5
5. Aquaman 2/5
6. Wonder Woman 2/5
7. Wonder Woman 1984 1.5/5
8. Justice League 1/5
9. Batman Verses Superman Colon Dawn of Justice 0.5/5

why do you even watch DC films? They seem like torture for you. Honestly I wouldn’t even watch them anymore if I were you... geez. Anyway:

1. Wonder Woman 9.5
2. Shazam 9
3. Aquaman 8.5
4. Wonder Woman 1984 8
5. Man of Steel 8
6. Birds of Prey 7.5
7. Suicide Squad 6
8. Batman vs Superman 5.5
9. Justice League 5

-The Joker 9.5 (technically not DCEU tho).

WW84
WW
Shazam
Aquaman
Birds of Prey
Man of Steel
BvS
Justice League
Suicide Squad

why do you even watch DC films? They seem like torture for you. Honestly I wouldn’t even watch them anymore if I were you... geez. Anyway:

:funny: That's some sorry defeatist logic. Also, I'm a DC fan... so why do I prevent myself of watching their movies?

And If you can't tell by this, I watch everything... the good, the bad, and the DC. :o

:D:D
:funny: That's some sorry defeatist logic. Also, I'm a DC fan... so why do I prevent myself of watching their movies?

And If you can't tell by this, I watch everything... the good, the bad, and the DC. :o

It’s not defeatist. It’s just why watch something you’re clearly not enjoying? I wouldn’t put myself through that (Star Wars for example). But hey if it’s your hobby, more power to you!

Also DC fan? Or a Batman fan? There’s a difference :D

:D:D

It’s not defeatist. It’s just why watch something you’re clearly not enjoying? I wouldn’t put myself through that (Star Wars for example). But hey if it’s your hobby, more power to you!

Also DC fan? Or a Batman fan? There’s a difference :D

If I'm clearly not enjoying it, I wouldn't have placed Shazam and Birds of Prey up that high. :cwink: Maybe don't assume what others are thinking.

There are some recent gems in this failed Synderverse and that Suicide Squad movie next year looks to be really fun and enjoyable. And yeah I'm DC fan and I hope one day DC can finally get their sh** together soon and make solid films on a consistent bases.

If I'm clearly not enjoying it, I wouldn't have placed Shazam and Birds of Prey up that high. :cwink: Maybe don't assume what others are thinking.

There are some recent gems in this failed Synderverse and that Suicide Squad movie next year looks to be really fun and enjoyable. And yeah I'm DC fan and I hope one day DC can finally get their sh** together soon and make solid films on a consistent bases.

2/9 isn’t exactly a winning record. Though I am surprised you rank BOP so highly, especially over WW, AM and WW84...

I don’t think DC will ever be consistent, simply because their fan base is very divided (want different things) and WB gives too much freedom to directors (often times for the worst... see Snyder).

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Wonder Woman 84
Shazam
Man of Steel
Birds of Prey
Justice League
Suicide Squad
Batman v. Superman

1. Shazam
2. Birds of Prey
3. Wonder Woman 1984
4. Wonder Woman (objectively better than BOP and WW84, but I enjoy them more)
5. Joker

Takes a nosedive from here

6. Man of Steel
7. Aquaman (I legit appreciate the commitment behind it though)

8. BVS
9. Justice League
10. Suicide Squad

Joker is the best movie, but I didn't vote for it as it's not in the DCEU. Same as with TDK Trilogy and Superman Returns, etc. So out of the DCEU, MOS still JUST beats out Shazam and WW for me:

1) Man Of Steel
2) Wonder Woman
3) Shazam
4) Batman Vs Superman Ultimate Cut
5) Aquaman
6) Birds Of Prey
7) Suicide Squad
8) Justice League

Updated version:
1) Man of Steel
2) Wonder Woman
3) Shazam