First Avenger Post-Credits Episode V Hydra Strikes Back

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
postcreditsv.jpg

Since i did this with thor i think we should do it with Cap too, since many already know more or less of what the post credits scenne will be in Thor then lets move to Captain America: The First Avenger, the 5th marvel cinematic universe movie, every film of these has had a final scenne that is supposed to be continued in any other Marvel Cinematic Universe movie:
Iron Man: Nick Fury introduces the Avenges assembly to Tony Stark
The Incredible Hulk: Tony encounters General Ross in a bar and wants to know more about the Hulk.
Iron Man 2:Thor's Hammer is found
Thor: some guys said that this ending featured Nick Fury and leaving a cliffhanger for a Thor 2.
Now it's anyones guess of what will be the final scenne in Cap America:
Will it be something associated with the Avengers assembly or will it give us a hint of the next captain america movie?

postcreditsv.jpg

Since i did this with thor i think we should do it with Cap too, since many already know more or less of what the post credits scenne will be in Thor then lets move to Captain America: The First Avenger, the 5th marvel cinematic universe movie, every film of these has had a final scenne that is supposed to be continued in any other Marvel Cinematic Universe movie:
Iron Man: Nick Fury introduces the Avenges assembly to Tony Stark
The Incredible Hulk: Tony encounters General Ross in a bar and wants to know more about the Hulk.
Iron Man 2:Thor's Hammer is found
Thor: some guys said that this ending featured Nick Fury and leaving a cliffhanger for a Thor 2.
Now it's anyones guess of what will be the final scenne in Cap America:
Will it be something associated with the Avengers assembly or will it give us a hint of the next captain america movie?
you do realize that the word is spelled "scene", do you?

I think the after the credits scene will be the Avengers/Shield finding Cap frozen in the bomber cockpit.

I think the after credits scene of Thor will tie into Captain America. Something with Fury about the Skull and the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube.

With Cap, I think the movie starts with him being found, so any after credits scene will be a lead in to the Avengers. Maybe even a tease about the Hulk destrpying something. Maybe Fury introducing Cap to Iron Man, Hawkeye, Widow, etc. From the script I read, Thor [BLACKOUT]is stuck on Asgard at the end of his movie, so I doubt the full Avengers will be formed.[/BLACKOUT]

I think the after the credits scene will be the Avengers/Shield finding Cap frozen in the bomber cockpit.

Nah. Marvel is going to leave the GA hanging & scratching their heads when they see Cap in Avengers trailers. That will definitely be shown right before the end credits.

The after-credits scene will probably set-up for Avengers, or (if we're lucky) show that Bucky &/or Skull suffered the same fate as Cap.

Good points Slipeor and Spider-Vader. Perhaps the Russians finding Bucky's body? Or perhaps a modern day Skull/hydra appearance?

I'm thinking it will be a Hulk/Banner related segment.

I think the after credits scene of Thor will tie into Captain America. Something with Fury about the Skull and the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube.

With Cap, I think the movie starts with him being found, so any after credits scene will be a lead in to the Avengers. Maybe even a tease about the Hulk destrpying something. Maybe Fury introducing Cap to Iron Man, Hawkeye, Widow, etc. From the script I read, Thor [BLACKOUT]is stuck on Asgard at the end of his movie, so I doubt the full Avengers will be formed.[/BLACKOUT]
But in the end SHIELD created a device to bring him back to Earth.

the thor post credit scene is actually
loki (in the mind of Erik Selvig talking with nick fury about the cosmic cube

not sure about what the cap one will be, i'd like to see a hulk reference seeing how we haven't seen anything of ruffalo yet, or they could end it with cap being found or red skull being preserved in the future :awesome:

If the film shous the past as flashbacks then cap will be found right in the begining and the post credits may deal with the skruls or the cosmic cube, if not, if the film is completelly set in the past (wich i hope it will) then the post credits will have shield finding his body on the ice.

I like to think its Cap in NYC in 2011. But I doubt its that. Maybe its something that ties to TIH.

I don't think it'll have a post-credits scene, just like The Incredible Hulk. Cap in Times Square with Fury makes enough for a sucker punch of an ending.

Back in the 40's, we pan over the wrecked Hydra base and see a dying Zola turning into a Skrull.

Olá tudo bem! Mais um comic nerd :) no meu caso é mais X-Men
Olá, não esperava encontrar outro, eu sou mais do Batman mas sempre gostei mais da Marvel e x-men também é dos que mais gosto, eu sou do Algarve.

But in the end SHIELD created a device to bring him back to Earth.

Um...what?

Are you talking about the cosmic cube? That has nothing to do with bringing Thor back to Earth...

Um...what?

Are you talking about the cosmic cube? That has nothing to do with bringing Thor back to Earth...
No, in the script i read Thor is brought back by jane using a SHIELD device.

I'm curious what the end scene will be.. I have been reading people sayins its going to be SHEILD finding Cap in the ice.. but wasn't it confirmed that Cap will be in modern times at the end of film anyways?
Anyways I'm hoping it's a villian reference, possibly that there have been more sighting or something of that sorts of 'aliens'

I think it will probably a cameo by one of the other avengers or a clip about Bucky being alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"