Post credits scene ideas for Shang Chi

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
A post credits scene idea

Fury (Samuel L.Jackson) shows up in the post credits scene well both him and Maria Hill (Colbie Smulders) approach Shang-Chi (Simu Liu) in China about becoming an operative of S.H.I.E.L.D., only to be rebuffed. Shang Chi says thanks but no thanks as he says he knows all about The Avengers but also he prefers to be a hero for the people...a hero for his people.

Mid Credit Scene Idea:
Stephen Strange, using his portal travel spell, approaches Shang-Chi in China at a restaurant or something. He thanks him for meeting with him and says he’s heard of his powers and asks for assistance in a current situation he is in. Strange says he needs information on an artifact that can aid him called the Dragonfang, a sword powerful enough to cut though barriers of any kind. Shang says there is no sword made in full, but if he was to get the fang from this giant dragon (Fin Fang Foom) that he knows. Strange asks if he was to retrieve the Fang would he help make the blade. Shang laughs and says he will if he survives the ordeal.

I'm predicting something to do with Agents of Atlas set-up. Maybe Jimmy Woo and the Atlas Foundation. It would keep with the pulp/espionage vibe of classic Shang comics and the title of the film.

I hope it's something connected to Iron Fist. Maybe Shang goes in a trip to Kun Lun. Something simple. Nothing too overt.

I will be shocked if both the mid-credits and post-credits for this film go by without Shang Chi interacting with an already existing MCU character. It doesn't have to be an Avenger or even a superhero. It could be someone like Jimmy Woo. He could have already been back in San Francisco from Westview (if this takes place after End Game) or even still in San Francisco, but after he got done watching Scott Lang (if this takes place right before or even during the Snap).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"