The Dark Knight Post Pics From The Comics, That You Want To See In The Sequel!!!

Mr. Freeze said:
u should, i think every bat fan should have them

By the way they have the best Two Face origin it last two episodes it's awsome

And they make some villains actually cool like Killer Croc,Clock king and some others..

I keep trying, but my mom keeps saying they're too expensive. :(

batmanscars_lg.jpg

Timstuff said:
gothamknights57_jaelee.jpg

batman-darkknight.jpg

This one's technically from the show, but...

213qn.jpg

The first one should be the teaser poster for the sequel. All these pictures here though are a must.:):up:

i remember that episode as a matter of fact it was on a couple of days ago on that boomerang thing they are doing.

The pic of Batman and Catwoman is a very beautiful picture not b/c they are kissing but the background is very cool looking gotham and everything not to mention the night sky looks awsome

and the overall detail to batman and catwoman looks very cool.

Two Face said:
I wanna see when Gordon, Dent and Batman descide to bring down the Joker in Batman 2

1p29.jpg

and Dents fight with Joker

3p15.jpg

good picks! :up:

ALSO i would really like to see Bruce on his computer in the cave with the suit on but not the cowl.[/QUOTE]

me also.... :up:

Mr. Freeze said:
The pic of Batman and Catwoman is a very beautiful picture not b/c they are kissing but the background is very cool looking gotham and everything not to mention the night sky looks awsome

and the overall detail to batman and catwoman looks very cool.

yep....thats Jim Lee for ya.....one of the all time greats! Glad i have is autographs from some of his Batwork.

How is it that everyone said that your comic pic thread is great sage??? but not mine??? Was it because I stole your idea:D :o Oh well my thread has fewer post but it has more views then your comic comparisons thread:cool:

3p108hr.jpg

Definately would be badass if bats did this to someone.

I would like it if The Joker is dark, shadowey and evil.
SaturdayJuly302005.jpg

This is a must. The Grandfather Clock Entrance to the Bat Cave,via the elevator shaft or something like it.
BatmanI_Wayne.jpg

Nice ****ing pic man!^

Most def want to see that ...

jtsteward said:
This is a must. The Grandfather Clock Entrance to the Bat Cave,via the elevator shaft or something like it.
BatmanI_Wayne.jpg

Ah good ol' Bolland! Never lets you down. That's one bad-ass drawing.

Two Face said:
I wanna see when Gordon, Dent and Batman descide to bring down the Joker in Batman 2

1p29.jpg

and Dents fight with Joker

3p15.jpg

Funny thing is. Both are in the BB2 script I'm writing.

I'd love to see a shot like this in three:

13p38.jpg

I really liked the bookshelf/piano entrance. But i guess the sequel will have something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"