klh.jpg

(Red and Blue suit)

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual21Alt.jpg

wedding.gif

octarm-doc-ock.jpg

CLIFFHANGER!!!

This thread is awsome! Why let it die?

tobey-sized.jpg

Otherwise, I'm done. I hate when movies change actors mid-series.

Its gonna happen.... Arad says they are moving on with or without them... I just can't see them all returning... I think all 3 get the axe...

tobey-sized.jpg

Otherwise, I'm done. I hate when movies change actors mid-series.

What I want to see in sm4 is, to see Tmags gone! :cmad:
Looking back, the guy had a lot of potential, acting wise and looks but to be honest, I blame Raimi for his mediocre, boarderline poor sense of direction.:o

PLOT POINTS IN THE FILM:

(Aunt May learns the truth about Peter)
panel_bsm2_b.jpg

(Sewer fight between Lizard and Spidey)
ref1-3329.jpg

(someone else posted a bigger version)
kraven_last_hunt.jpg

(Fun shot of the happy couple)
SSM.jpg

Crap, one of my pictures isn't showing up. Well, anyway, there's supposed to be a picture of Kraven between Lizard and Electro.

Lizard(less raptor like)

Kraven - Oded Fehr

and maybe one of these three(Placed in the order that I'd prefer to see them)

Electro - not necessarily Adrien Brody or this suit tho

Scorpion as for now the Manip is Jason Statham until I can come up with a better choice

Black Cat - Ali Larter

Im fine with either Vulture or Electro as minor villains. I think they can both be pulled of very well.

And no Oded Fehr as Kraven, I think hes a horrible actor.

yay my choice for scorpion,i was thinking and i really like him for the role

I am 100% against a possible Doc Ock return. I'll leave it at that.

I open with a Doc Ock return, but I think it would have to be the last movie. Flesh out Spidey's rogue gallery more first.

I won't say that I'm 100% against it. More like 99.99% against it.

Let's just say that I'm not an avid fan of resurrections in movies. (Or in comics, really, but there it's unavoidable.)

Yay, post 5, triple 0! Only 1000 more until I can have a 100x100 avatar....:whatever:

nah he turned good and he died plus he's had his screen time and he had an awesome movie they should just let him die honorably.

After SM4, if Kraven and Lizard are used, I can't see them making anymore films. Rhino, Shocker, Vulture, Hydroman, etc. can't hold a film.

I'm a fan of Venom and the symbiote in SM3, but I'd rather not see a return from those two either.

Bringing back dead or used enemies destroys the Spider-Man's momentous victories in past films. Venom is defeated, but returns...No big deal, Spidey already beat him, he can do it again. Doc Ock's bag, no biggy. Spider-Man has already dealt with 2 goblins, why bring not a third? Because it'll be a whole lot of repetition. To continue on with the franchise, each film had to bring something fresh to the table, which they did.

Oh and by the way, didn't Doc Ock turn over a new leaf in SM2. I must have argued this in 3 different threads...you can't expect the audience to forgot about his sacrifice and his redemption.

I won't say that I'm 100% against it. More like 99.99% against it.

Let's just say that I'm not an avid fan of resurrections in movies. (Or in comics, really, but there it's unavoidable.)

Yay, post 5, triple 0! Only 1000 more until I can have a 100x100 avatar....:whatever:

where do you find when you can get avatars and stuff

You can't get an avatar until you reach 300 posts. And then, when you reach certain milestone post numbers (3,000 and then 6,000), you're allowed to get a bigger sized avatar. I still got another 2,000 posts until I get a bigger one. It sucks, yea, but I guess it has to do with bandwidth and technical junk like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"