Post the worst pictures of Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darko said:
la35f

What's wrong with that one? Batman understands what it's like to see your parents brutley murdered. You guys complain when he's a jerk and you complain when he's human. There is no pleasing you guys.

Dwarf lord said:
What's wrong with that one? Batman understands what it's like to see your parents brutley murdered. You guys complain when he's a jerk and you complain when he's human. There is no pleasing you guys.
I don't get it either. What's so bad about that pic? :confused:

Darko said:

This picture is phenominal. Rags is an increadible artist.

Savage said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Leave it to Batman to always prove people right being being in the gayest situations.:D

Yeah, consoling Tim after he finds his father with a razor-sharp boomarang in his chest is very homosexual. :rolleyes: Even taken out of context, nothing about this is even slightly gay.

The Leaguer said:

Yeah, consoling Tim after he finds his father with a razor-sharp boomarang in his chest is very homosexual. :rolleyes: Even taken out of context, nothing about this is even slightly gay.

Exactly! That pic is just sad,displaying fatherly love towards Tim is very incharacter and...bittersweet.

The Leaguer said:

God, lighten up. I'm not even considering the dead bodies here. This thread is aboutt the worst pictures you can find of Batman so dammit I expect a good laugh. The whole hugging little boys thing? You know, how everyone thinks Batman is a big gay joke? Now take that hug out of context and it's pretty damn funny...to me anyway...geez, and Cyclops said I take things too seriously all the time. :rolleyes:

Okay, since this thread took a serious tone all of a sudden, yes that is a pretty good picture and even a little heartbreaking. It's a terrible thing what happened to Tim and it's actually one of the best, if not iconic Robin pictures I have ever seen.

There.

Aunt Petunia said:
LMAO! Ok now let's discuss how it's not funny because we all know that it doesn't neccessarily have to mean he touched him in a sexual way. :rolleyes:

Yes, this thread is about the worst pictures of Batman. Only, thats not a bad picture. Its actually quite a good picture. All the other pictures have something that could obviously be construed as gay. For this picture, you have to try damned hard to see something gay.

Savage said:
LMAO! Ok now let's discuss how it's not funny because we all know that it doesn't neccessarily have to mean he touched him in a sexual way. :rolleyes:
LMFAO! :D

Isin't it ironic all the other heroes mourn over the fact they've touched a female, and on comes Batman's turn! "Robin-What have I done to you!" WTF! I'm sure the writer behind this had an intention for it to be comical... No one could have missed that!

The Leaguer said:

Who said its gay? I would go with more necro. Plus Tim has the ugliest feet this side of Uma.

My apologies,it was Bruce Wayne 29 who started the favorite Batman pictures thread.Carmine and a few others still posted some great ones.

As for that last picture here...classic :joker:

Batpic.jpg
BATMAN_AND_ROBIN_DETECTIVE.jpg
216_4_007.jpg

What's wrong with these? Fans are becoming way too cynical and gutter-minded. These do not suggest anything pink, chubby, and bent over.

supermanbatmanrobin.jpg
Ok, that's fa-laming.

JusticePlagueofAmerica.jpg
You rock, Petunia :D *dies laughing*

I don't care what anybody says, I'm giving this thread 5 stars :D :up:

Cobblepot said:
6.jpg

An undisputed first place!!!

.............................................MY EYES!!! THE GOGGLES!! THEY DO NOTHING!!!

Uh, okay, I guess I don't know how to give it 5 stars :confused:

Honey Vibe said:
BATMAN_AND_ROBIN_DETECTIVE.jpg

What's wrong with these? Fans are becoming way too cynical and gutter-minded. These do not suggest anything pink, chubby, and bent over.
As I said, it only works with the accompanying text!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"