BvS World Post your favorie Superman/Batman team up pics

Cavill/Bale
C. Reeve/Conroy
Welling/Cain
Routh/Kilmer

Reeve/Conroy would have been amazing! From what I've seen from younger pics of him Conroy would have made a great Bruce / Batman. And if Conroy's gonna play Batman, Hamill should play the Joker.

Clooney/Routh

This is the nightmare pairings thread, right? :oldrazz:

But yeah, Keaton/Reeve is the obvious big one.

^ Not really, IMO. I know its all the rage to act like the Reeve era was a completely camp masterpiece, but Reeve's performance as Supes was more serious than the obviously comedic West Batman.

George Reeves would be a better fit for West.

IMO, West is deadpan serious in the batman show. He plays it more straight than reeve actually.

^ ...LOL, what?

Adam West Batman is a comedy character who says/does the silliest things with a straight face, almost as if he dosen't realize that he's a walking farce, like most of the characters on that show.

Reeve Superman is a guy who takes otherwise corny lines and says them earnestly and with conviction. You can actually take Reeve Supes seriously. Even in the crappy Superman films, you can take Reeve seriously.

West/Reeve would not be a great match at all.

Last edited:
C.R said anything and made it sound cool just like him being just superman made it even more cooler as corny that might sound.

West beat 4 super villains by himself in the movie.
Give him Keaton's seriousness (minus the killing), suit coolness (don't make it rubber or armor), and gadgets, and that would make him a proper fit to team up with Reeve's Superman.

I think Henry Cavill's Man of Steel and Michael Keaton's Dark Knight would have been good together.

I think Cavill & Affleck are going to work amazingly well together.

Batman-Superman-DC-Comic-645x370.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"