Post your favorite Aquaman pictures

TheCorpulent1 said:
No, GAH died years ago. His zombified corpse has just carried on his blind, all-consuming hatred of Superboy.

It comes and goes, depending on my mood.
Where the bad place's a shotgun when you need one then? No better weapon against a zombie than a shotgun, me thinks :o

drastic_quench said:
aquamanv429page172lx2vr.jpg

THAT IS JUST AWESOME!

Woah, are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did Aquaman biotch slap Supes? Damn, Supes got owned by some guy that talks to fish. That just aint right! ;-)

Which is an even greater feat without fire when you think about it.

Not quite. J'onn's not as strong or tough as Superman. The fact that Aquaman's new hand is magical would probably allow him to land a pretty damn good punch on Superman if he got the chance, though. He'd certainly never beat Supes, but I think he could floor him.

Yeah, but then Hal would spontaneously punch Aquaman and declare, "That's MY bag, fish-face!" And then Hal would cry because he'd realize he'd just broken his fist. :)

TheCorpulent1 said:
No, GAH died years ago. His zombified corpse has just carried on his blind, all-consuming hatred of Superboy.

It comes and goes, depending on my mood.

i will continue to do so. but all in all im glad he handed conner his ash.

The Aquaman said:
I'll start of with one of mine.
icon10.gif

Aquaman_-_Gleason.jpg

Which is the official look in the comics? The orange, scaly shirt Aquaman? Or the bearded, bare-chested Aquaman?

I prefer the latter.

The official look of Arther is now Squid boy. The new guy is on the first page. And he's rockin the chain mail, in more of a fantasy character look. And I think the Bare chested hook hand thing was lame. Long live the Orange Chain mail!

Anubis said:
The official look of Arther is now Squid boy. The new guy is on the first page. And he's rockin the chain mail, in more of a fantasy character look. And I think the Bare chested hook hand thing was lame. Long live the Orange Chain mail!

You don't think it looks kind of fruity? I suppose it could be presented well sometimes, but I think the bearded look appears more royal and kick-ash; it kind of reminds of King Theoden of Rohan.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Not quite. J'onn's not as strong or tough as Superman. The fact that Aquaman's new hand is magical would probably allow him to land a pretty damn good punch on Superman if he got the chance, though. He'd certainly never beat Supes, but I think he could floor him.

I thought the fact that J'onn was a shapeshifter made him tougher (or maybe more durable is the better term) than SUperman as long as fire isn't an issue. 'Course, I've never been too clear on the exact nature of J'onn's shape shifting abilities. Can he control his body on a cellular level? If so, I'd think that'd be pretty damned hard to injure him signifigantly.

But, I digress. Aquaman VS. Deathstroke:

I like it when they make the orange scales gold, myself. Like how they did here with the newb:

04279092027.41.VARIANT.GIF

But the redesigned scales costume he's been wearing since the sinking of Sub Diego is definitely the way to go. The beard, hook, and smatterings of armor looked lame.

Except for the beard. Beards always rule.

I always loved the beard :x

Luckily we should get some retro Orin and J'onn in JLA/JSA Confidential soon. With the JLA Detroit stories.

TheGrayGhost said:
Which is the official look in the comics? The orange, scaly shirt Aquaman? Or the bearded, bare-chested Aquaman?

I prefer the latter.

Neither, this is the current look for Aquaman:

4956_400x600.jpg

No, not the guy who looks like Aquaman but the guy wearing the green cloak with the tentacle beard and hair-do and trident.

concept2.jpg

I liked this comcept but with orange chain mail it would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"