gambit24_08.jpg

211.jpg

husband_and_wife.jpg

SableForeigner.jpg

there is only one
love24.jpg

And for that moment the Marvel Universe was perfect

thanks Joe and Grant :down :mad:

the pic of a giant hulk crashing through banners house with a poisoned betty in his hands

Are you an ass?! It's the Juggernaut, *****! :mad:

.....:D

Well, I can understand not knowin' it's Juggie, but Hulk? C'mon.

The colors looks wierd on my perspective, back the f**k off. :mad:

Who's the babe with him?

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Well, I can understand not knowin' it's Juggie, but Hulk? C'mon.
Don't laugh. I remember in one of the last HULK ANNUALS, he actually FLIRTED with She-Hulk. His cousin. It really happened. WIZARD even made a goof on it in one of their sections in the price guide. It was within the past 5 years. So, yeah. Happy hunting!

I was actually talkin' in terms of skin tone. I actually have that issue. Thankfully never acknowledged again.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
I was actually talkin' in terms of skin tone. I actually have that issue. Thankfully never acknowledged again.
Kind of actually. She-Hulk was his lawyer in New Excalibur.

MaskedManJRK said:
The colors looks wierd on my perspective, back the f**k off. :mad:

Who's the babe with him?

That's where you were close. That's a Hulk....She-Hulk. Yet Jiggernaut banged She Hulk up in Canada during Austen's run. She Hulk Denies it but it happened.

Harlekin said:
Kind of actually. She-Hulk was his lawyer in New Excalibur.

And It was mentioned in Slott's She-Hulk too. She Denies that anything happened.

I wouldn't consider this as a romance pic but................

asm406_cover.jpg

hey, I will be the odd man out.... I liked Austen's run!!! And compared to Milligan's it's gold!

Hey, isnt that gambit kissing courier??? (who normally is a guy) dont you find that a little odd, gambit hasnt been normally one to go for homosexuality, but i geuss he makes an exception because hes in a female form.

Mr.Valentine said:
Hey, isnt that gambit kissing courier??? (who normally is a guy) dont you find that a little odd, gambit hasnt been normally one to go for homosexuality, but i geuss he makes an exception because hes in a female form.

Yup, the one where he's kissing the dark haired 'girl' was from the Gambit ongoing. Courier was a guy who could reconfigure his skin and change shape and such. He turned into a girl form some reason that I don't remember, and got stuck in that form. And gambit eventually kissed him. Odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"