Comics Post your favorite Spidey pics!

I KNEW there had been another of these recently... wonder if we could get them merged...

Kal-El 8 said:
000pa02q

Where in the bad place is this from? I'm not annoyed, quite the contrary!

the mods should merge this into my thread, the official spider-man pictures tread

Venomfan said:
the mods should merge this into my thread, the official spider-man pictures tread
Exactly. Why don't you ask one... :)

arachnid-guy said:
hmm...now there's no doubt (judging by Mj's expression...that spidey has a zipper.

:up: :)
:rolleyes:

Good grief. No... but now there's no doubt that your an ADOLESCENT male.

I like the romance in Spider-Man... don't drag it down. :mad:

^have you not read recent issues of amazing? lots of bedroom scenes with the lights off. :up: Plus theyve always taken the first opportunity to stick MJ in something small and revealing. it so has a zipper on that costume :D

crivelliman said:
000pa02q

Where in the bad place is this from? I'm not annoyed, quite the contrary!

I believe it's from one of the Marvel and D.C. issues. After Marvel and D.C. collaborated and made that short series "Marvel v.s. D.C.", they made another series a little later in which the universes were crossed again, only this time, the heroes from both realms worked together to take down various villians. If I remember correctly, issue one was Superman and Spider-Man taking on Venom (and getting owned big time).

The Access dude who was in "Marvel v.s. D.C." came back in this series to arrange the superhero pairings (i.e. he warped Spider-Man over into Metropolis to help Superman fight Venom) and to try and put all the villians and heroes back into their own universes.

I'm not sure how many issues were made, and honestly, I don't even know the exact title of the series in which this happens, but that's the basic jiff of it.

So, judging by the picture posted, in one of the issues Spider-Man and Wonder Woman team up to fight a 'God from Apokolips', and after the battle is over, that scene happens.

And now you know the rest of the story.

MyPokerShirt said:
^have you not read recent issues of amazing? lots of bedroom scenes with the lights off. :up: Plus theyve always taken the first opportunity to stick MJ in something small and revealing. it so has a zipper on that costume :D
Why should one equate the other? You KNOW that's not true.

Hey, I'm an old fashioned girl... I'm into Spider-Man because of his high sense of responsibility (among other things) and the fact that he is crazy in love with his WIFE. I have no problem with -- in fact I love -- the mushy scenes between the two of them. But, because it is "Spider-Man," those scenes aren't over-the-top and crude.

It's the Beavis & Butt-head style humor, dished out by adolescent boys, who haven't actually HAD any real experience with live woman that I'd rather not see connected to the pictures I post...

*drops stick and runs before the hornets start pouring out...*

Captivated said:

Hey, I'm an old fashioned girl... I'm into Spider-Man because of his high sense of responsibility (among other things) and the fact that he is crazy in love with his WIFE. I have no problem with -- in fact I love -- the mushy scenes between the two of them. But, because it is "Spider-Man," those scenes aren't over-the-top and crude.

It's the Beavis & Butt-head style humor, dished out by adolescent boys, who haven't actually HAD any real experience with live woman that I'd rather not see connected to the pictures I post...

run quicker. lol

All time fave.

Attachments

• Spectular Spiderman (Vol. 1) #101.jpg
    Spectular Spiderman (Vol. 1) #101.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 13
Captivated said:

Awww come on Cap'. I meant no real offense. lighten up a little...come on..

And everyone needs a little crude humour now and again.

basically, I did not mean to offend yuo in any way, i was only having a little fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"