World Post Your Favourite Thor Pictures

OR ThunderStrike TWO could replace thunderStrike...he could hitch a ride from Dargo. lol

lol which one From the past or the future? The one from the past had a brother lol

Thor24.jpg

ThorIronMan.jpg

ThorDonaldBlake.jpg

Still have yet to read that, too. I've had it for a while, but the cover, with Thor and all his wannabes looking like perfectly toned Adonises... it just creeps me out too much. :ninja:
Dude. Read it. It's not like that on the inside. You have to read it!

I wish that cover with Thor on Slepnir was a poster

You probably didn't read the King Thor stuff. That's where all of Magni's material is.

This is what he looks like:

Thor_v2_76_p3.jpg

Is he wearing the belt of strength too? either way damn. Doesnt magni mean strength or something? Or he's the god of strength?
They should time warp him into the present 616 asap.

He's the god of strength, but that's not the belt of strength. He is stronger than classic Thor, though. He was almost as strong as Thor in that period, when Thor had gotten much stronger thanks to actually learning more about how to use the Odinpower.

I'd like to see him again, but I wouldn't really want him to hang around the 616 universe indefinitely. He's too much like Thor. His whole purpose as a character was to act as a foil to show just how far Thor had fallen in this grim future.

I'm sure they could easilly find a worthwhile place for him in the 616 though. Make him young, brash and inexperienced and have him apprentice with Herc for a while.

That was what I said awhile ago.
Magni is God of Strength as in virtue as well as physical. Something with Magni Herc and Thor would ROCK.

I certainly wouldn't be averse to it. Maybe Magni will come back to resolve this whole throne dispute. As the son of Thor, he has more claim to the throne than Balder, since Thor was the appointed heir to Odin and the line would only go through Balder if Thor were incapacitated and he had no heirs of his own.

Anyway, here's a cool scene featuring Tarene from back in her pre-Designate days, when she was just a scared young woman confronted by a giant, purple psycho:

thor2-024pic1.gif

"On Toothgnasher, on Toothgrinder!"

thor2-73.jpg

Also superior because chariots > saddles.

One of my favorite Thor books as of late. I love the way Thor showed his pimp hand to Iron Man in this. IMO, he deserved it. :yay:

Stark: "How will I get back home?"

Thor: "Walk." :hehe:

I liked how Thor didn't give a s*** about whatever authority Iron Man thought he had and Iron Man essentially 'compromised' by completely acquiescing to Thor while trying to save face with some diplomatic babble. Basically, the conversation broke down to:

Thor: Leave me and my people alone or I will f*** your s*** up even worse than I've just done.
Iron Man: Yes, sir. But can I call Asgard a sovereign territory to save face a little bit in front of all the other mortals?
Thor: Whatever, just get out of my face.

What was he thinking going alone? At least the FF wouldn't have underestimated him like that.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

What was he thinking going alone? At least the FF wouldn't have underestimated him like that.

:ff: :ff: :ff:
He was probably thinking that he and Thor were friends and Thor would understand that Tony did what he thought was right. Or maybe, since he didn't know about Don Blake's new status, he thought that Thor had just returned and maybe he could explain things before Thor found out about Clor.

Either way, he was wrong and it was lovely to watch. :)

I liked how Thor didn't give a s*** about whatever authority Iron Man thought he had and Iron Man essentially 'compromised' by completely acquiescing to Thor while trying to save face with some diplomatic babble. Basically, the conversation broke down to:

Thor: Leave me and my people alone or I will f*** your s*** up even worse than I've just done.
Iron Man: Yes, sir. But can I call Asgard a sovereign territory to save face a little bit in front of all the other mortals?
Thor: Whatever, just get out of my face.
I love that issue. Do you remember the one ish about 4-5 years ago where they squared off against each other and Thor nearly killed him? Cap was smart enough to get out of the way I recall.
That was probably around the time when I started to dislike Stark considerably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"