Post your latest greatest art!!

Hi all, really good thread, so i wanna contribute in some way. I did a HULK drawing last week, and ended up being very cool, so let me know what do you think.It is in black and white, so feel free to colour it if you want, as im not very good with photoshop.

I have some more drawings im really happy with, so if you want to se some more, let me know, thank you.

URL]

That Hulk is cool. I especially like the face.

Keep up the good work, Ethar-N! :up:

CarnagelovesShriek3.jpg

This is probably my best drawing/painting since coming back from losing my sight

It aint bad for a half blind old canuck:)

I like this picture I did recently.

Venomreworkclr.jpg

I really enjoyed doing this one so I will equate that with the best one for me so far...
thundercats small.jpg

I did a Venom design that looks almost exactly like that (minus the veins). Awesome.

OMG! i can not use it for the this contest or i can?! Thanks!

Hi guys, loving the artwork....Here is what I would say my greatest artwork to date....

Midnight.jpg

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Hi guys, loving the artwork....Here is what I would say my greatest artwork to date....

Midnight.jpg

MCR24copy.jpg

:venom: Baggers :venom:

As I am still learning, I'd have to say my most recent is my best so far (each time I seem to *slightly* improve in some area)

drawingjuggertha81iv.jpg

Sorry, double post. Some great art on here though, especially from that halfblind canucklehead.

Did this a while ago, as you can see in my thread:

presupes6xr.jpg

Not my greatest, but the last thing I did:

walktheline3nt.jpg

batboy99 said:

Not bad. :up: I'd recommend cropping the top and bottom to neaten it up, though (so you don't have the top edge of the paper, and so where her legs stop is the bottom of the pic).

logan_weapon_x said:
Did this a while ago, as you can see in my thread:

presupes6xr.jpg

Not my greatest, but the last thing I did:

walktheline3nt.jpg

Awesome style. Keep up the great work!

This is an image that people complimented on a lot. I can't say if it is my best piece but I'll post it anyway.
ComicBookVillains.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"