Post your latest greatest art!!

I remember you posted that in the Spider-Man 3 Fan Art Thread.:D

I like it.:up:

Good job with all this art guys!:up:

spoarz_tm said:
This is an image that people complimented on a lot. I can't say if it is my best piece but I'll post it anyway.
ComicBookVillains.jpg

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
:up:

Here is my latest, but not my greatest...

130620291_0d2f9bda51_o.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Nice. I love work done on a middle tone, but I can't manage to get it myself.

This is my latest thus far, but I'm not sure I'd call it my greatest. Not yet anyway.

robotechwithtext2.jpg

This is Mike Ness of Social Distortion. It isn't my greatest but it has always been one of my favorites.
ness.jpg

And this is one of my latests. I was just messing around and decided to turn Napoleon Dynamite into Superman.:)
supernapoleon.jpg

BBT said:
And this is one of my latests. I was just messing around and decided to turn Napoleon Dynamite into Superman.:)
supernapoleon.jpg

LOL!!!!
Nice!:up:

there not my favourite pieces i've done but there the ones that got the most feedback

tradishional

sor2.jpg

digital

mantennanewcolour.jpg

the_ultimate_evil said:
there not my favourite pieces i've done but there the ones that got the most feedback

digital

mantennanewcolour.jpg

What did you use for this piece? Photoshop or illustrator?

Howdy! Long time lurker, first time poster. Some great art not only in this thread, but all over this board! I always enjoy looking through here, but I've never had the stones to post... until now.

I think this is probably my best fan art:

sghoj.jpg

the_ultimate_evil said:

tradishional

sor2.jpg

digital

mantennanewcolour.jpg

Damn! Keep up the excellent work!

Mrh7448 said:
What did you use for this piece? Photoshop or illustrator?

its hand drawn on paper with a gel ink pen, and then coloured in photoshop with the pen tool

the_ultimate_evil said:
its hand drawn on paper with a gel ink pen, and then coloured in photoshop with the pen tool

interesting...I wasn't sure. I've done a similar type of colouring in illustrator.

I do clean line artwork, then I scan it and either redraw it in illustrator or use the live trace tool in Illustrator CS. Then I make that a top layer and add layers of colours underneath. It works in a similar way and the gradients you've used in the background can be done with the gradient mesh tool. I like working with the vector because I can make it any size I want and not have to worry about how it's going to look when it's printed.

But hey that's just me. And yours looks good anyway

Mrh7448 said:
interesting...I wasn't sure. I've done a similar type of colouring in illustrator.

I do clean line artwork, then I scan it and either redraw it in illustrator or use the live trace tool in Illustrator CS. Then I make that a top layer and add layers of colours underneath. It works in a similar way and the gradients you've used in the background can be done with the gradient mesh tool. I like working with the vector because I can make it any size I want and not have to worry about how it's going to look when it's printed.

But hey that's just me. And yours looks good anyway

thats basiclly what i did, only i used the pen tool to "block" out my tones and then filled them. it was done as an experiment, as i hadnt tryed many forms of vector colouring before

the_ultimate_evil said:
thats basiclly what i did, only i used the pen tool to "block" out my tones and then filled them. it was done as an experiment, as i hadnt tryed many forms of vector colouring before

Anyways, it's awesome. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"