Post your latest greatest art!!

doommachine said:
Latest:
CartoonWars.jpg

Now that's cool :up:

jrs2345 said:
Latest...

133265763_5ac3f95e12_o.jpg

Damn....that's a really nice piece. Daredevil's right leg though looks closer to us than his left (which is suppose to be closer to the view, I presume). And I would've like to see more of a highlight on Spidey. Not a lot, just a little bit on his left shoulder and back area, it would feel more consistant with the lighting from the rest of the image. But these are just my opinion. I don't speak for everyone.

doommachine said:
JRS, that's incredible.

Thanks man. Actually I was admiring your cartoon piece...very cool. Is that in this month's contest entry?

jrs2345 said:
Thanks man. Actually I was admiring your cartoon piece...very cool. Is that in this month's contest entry?
Wow, thanks, that means a lot coming from you. Yeah it's my entry for this month.

heres one of my favorites,I had problems with it because it was all done on one layer..yeah im crazy..but I really like it anyways
dontsaveusfromtheflames5br.jpg

I'll bite this is my latest...hope ya likes it...

Picture010_edited.jpg

eraser said:
heres one of my favorites,I had problems with it because it was all done on one layer..yeah im crazy..but I really like it anyways

He's feelin' her Vagina. :D

eraser said:

Who are they and is the guy seducing her?

Anyway, I'm digging it! Good stuff! :)

eraser said:

I like it...but...uh...look where he's got his gun

Thx for the comments...I know about the gun right on the girl's crotch..I did it on purpose:)

yeah great work,I like the style..I dont know if the cape should have more details.The lightning is really cool,it looks like it breaks apart the screen

Thanks everyone for the input!

The reason I havent put any detail in the cape/cloak is because I want to see exactly what kind of shading I can give it on Photoshop when I eventually learn how to use it. I've got all the folds/creases and shading stored in my head for when I do it. :up:

I think this is my best fan art so far. Also, the second thing I ever painted with my tablet. The water on the pavment came out better than I could have hoped.

TriemBatmanBeginsFinal.jpg

triem23 said:
I think this is my best fan art so far. Also, the second thing I ever painted with my tablet. The water on the pavment came out better than I could have hoped.

TriemBatmanBeginsFinal.jpg

Hmph. Nice miss-mash, looks pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"