Post your latest greatest art!!

First Jedi I've ever drawn.

1603Aayla.jpg

I love this thread!...Great venom piece Jeremy...I was dissapointed by your Gambit piece tho but only because he's my favorite xmen

blksuperman2 -Your lightsaber is a little weird?

davyjones2.jpg

this is based off an image in the disney adventures magazine i was reading at work (gosh it was slow that day)

eraser said:
blksuperman2 -Your lightsaber is a little weird?

LOL, Is that a question? It is weird, huh? I drew it completely in photoshop. If anyone could help me make it better I'd appreciate it.

The original version.

1603Aayla1.jpg

^ it might be because there is no ink line work so it looks like it was done as a separate piece and isn't consistant with the rest of the image.

I like the Thor very much, but not so much the Hercules...

SUPERBENITEZ said:
Just finished:-

ThorvsHercules.jpg

Hope somebody likes it. :up:

Thor kinda look's like he's got a Hitler-stache going. I like it otherwise.

jrs2345 said:
My best Venom piece to date...

140391793_8dd87de45e_o.jpg

That is seriously amazing, I checked out some of your other stuff and it's just as good.
Most of what I saw looks professional and could be used as cover art.
Have you ever submitted anything of yours to Marvel?

theoneandonly said:
spiderman_sketch.jpg

here is mine hope you like

hee hee, I like this one. For one thing, the shading is excellent, its realistic, but has some more expressionistic lines as well. Looks like you've got the anatomy pretty much perfected :up:
I like the lil' spidey too, it's cute

Mrs Richards said:
hee hee, I like this one. For one thing, the shading is excellent, its realistic, but has some more expressionistic lines as well. Looks like you've got the anatomy pretty much perfected :up:
I like the lil' spidey too, it's cute

cheers :up:

my picture was sort of meant to be the symbiote taking over thats why in some parts you can see is web but i couldnt do it it was way to hard os i did some shading

Daredevil886 said:
That is seriously amazing, I checked out some of your other stuff and it's just as good.
Most of what I saw looks professional and could be used as cover art.
Have you ever submitted anything of yours to Marvel?

Thanks. I did submit some sequentials to Marvel but they told me I needed to work on my storytelling and camera angles. I will be submitting some cover art samples hopefully soon and will make an anouncement if anything cool comes from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"