The Dark Knight Post your submissions to IBIHD HERE!

Sounds like a good idea ^

I don't think it would necessarily be copyright infringement; The song he used was by a British band called Muse, and their record label is Warner Bros. Records. And since the virals is being co-run by Warner Bros, I think it's alright for him to use it without permission, I think it would be categorized as Fair Use under the Copyright law.

Makes sense! So if he gets accepted, we will all know that we can use songs under the Warner Bros. label.

Makes sense! So if he gets accepted, we will all know that we can use songs under the Warner Bros. label.
I recognized the singer, that's how I was able to identify the band. I have one of their CD's. :ninja:

Back on topic, I'm thinking of being evil and somehow playing that Harvey Dent phone message on my high school's PA system. :hehe:
Only problem is I would probably get in huge trouble. ;.;

Other than that, I can't think of any good ideas at the moment. @.@

I recognized the singer, that's how I was able to identify the band. I have one of their CD's. :ninja:

Back on topic, I'm thinking of being evil and somehow playing that Harvey Dent phone message on my high school's PA system. :hehe:

Coming from personal experience, I can say that most of the stuff you do in high school doesn't really matter. So if you could get the Harvey Dent message on your school's PA-- do it.
It's not like you're doing drugs or assaulting someone. What's the worst that could happen? By playing it on your school's PA and having a Shawshank Redemption moment you will have something to remember the rest of your life and you will look back and laugh at the detention that you had to sit through because of it
:hoboj:.

somebody should get Jack Nicholson to make a video for Harvey like he did for Hilary Clinton

somebody should get Jack Nicholson to make a video for Harvey like he did for Hilary Clinton

Seeing as how it's just a bunch of clips of Jack Nicholson and Jack Nicholson saying he reports his message....
I'd say anybody who can rip that off of youtube and slip Harvey Dent's name in for Hilary's could make one. You could do it with window's moviemaker and it would be seamless. You could make it look like Jack supports anything and everything.

(the original Jack nicholson video)
[YT]8gUPVrlAiqg[/YT]

Coming from personal experience, I can say that most of the stuff you do in high school doesn't really matter. So if you could get the Harvey Dent message on your school's PA-- do it.
It's not like you're doing drugs or assaulting someone. What's the worst that could happen? By playing it on your school's PA and having a Shawshank Redemption moment you will have something to remember the rest of your life and you will look back and laugh at the detention that you had to sit through because of it
:hoboj:.
I just thought of something better (and safer); My school has its own radio station, and since I took the course for it last year and passed (I also had a show with a former friend and then switched to my sister), I can still have my own little show if I wanted. :hoboj:

that would be amazing. I'm goin old fashioned to show support. I got friends family etc to sign my petition
Clipboard01-3.jpg

That's really great! Tell me, how did you do it? How did you get the song down to just a snippet and get the close-ups of the Dent posters? Do you need a specific programme for that?

the beauty of having a mac. i just got an imac a couple weeks ago and decided to mess around with imovie. first time even opening the program but that's how easy it is with no tutorials or anything.

I don't think it would necessarily be copyright infringement; The song he used was by a British band called Muse, and their record label is Warner Bros. Records. And since the virals is being co-run by Warner Bros, I think it's alright for him to use it without permission, I think it would be categorized as Fair Use under the Copyright law.

holy crap, way to do the research! Thanks!

i just liked the refrain "it's a new day it's a new life... and i'm feelin good"
sounded very political campaign-ish to me

last night i went around and put about 60 copies(40 in color, 20 in b&w) of the second "bumper sticker" flyer under people's windshield wipers.

today, i've made a flyer to tack onto phone posts and such. here are the two versions of it.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/crashcourse619/DentFlyer01.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/crashcourse619/DentFlyer02.jpg

p.s. i trust you guys won't steal mine and go post them as your own.

i'm also planning on making a video, we'll see how it goes.

holy crap, way to do the research! Thanks!

i just liked the refrain "it's a new day it's a new life... and i'm feelin good"
sounded very political campaign-ish to me
I learned about copyright in my Business in the Music Industry and Media Production classes (the sheet he gave us to answer questions had specific sites to go on it in Media Production), so I didn't really do much research. >.>

Selective memory for the win. :p

Will we get anything you guys think like the joker gave us a newspaper

But can we use them to place on the street poles? :)

feel free to post them yourself, but don't submit it to the site as your idea. remember to cut slits between the website urls so people can rip them to take with them. spread the word!

Me, my sis, and a couple friends are planning of completely covering our cars with Harvey Dent posters and stickers. We are also going to make a Harvey Dent cake too!

This is so cool my local area has a council election this weekend comming

I will use this to my advantage

I know someone through another forum who is a demon with balloon sculptures. Like he made a 8 foot tall Optimus Prime out of balloons. I sent him the site and told him about the campaign. So hopefully he will take the idea and run with it.

Hmmm, when asked for my e-mail adress I gave them my Hotmail one, are you supposed to get an e-mail back from them? Because so far there's zilch.

Ok, I have a dilemma guys. I have a video that is under 10 mb, but the video size is 320 x 240. Can someone tell me how to make it at least 340 x 255 without going over 10 mb.

Hmmm, when asked for my e-mail adress I gave them my Hotmail one, are you supposed to get an e-mail back from them? Because so far there's zilch.
hotmail adresses dont work, and yes you are suppose to get an e-mail back

I took this outside the movie theater where I shot my video. I put this up on their window when I got there.

DSC01417.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"