The Dark Knight Post your submissions to IBIHD HERE!

This is just something I made for fun...Batman supports Harvey too :batman:
jokersminionez5.jpg

Something that hasn't been noted yet is the ranking system on the right hand side. In the corner of each box is a color (gold, silver, bronze).

Friends (gold)
Patrons (silver)
Supporters (bronze)

This to me is definitely showing a ranking of 42/WB's Favorites, just like on the joker's site how the "best" pictures recieved more promo stuff and everyone else who sent a pic in got Gotham Times.

I'm plotting my pic out and hope to get it done this week, so look out Friends...

Something that hasn't been noted yet is the ranking system on the right hand side. In the corner of each box is a color (gold, silver, bronze).

Friends (gold)
Patrons (silver)
Supporters (bronze)

This to me is definitely showing a ranking of 42/WB's Favorites, just like on the joker's site how the "best" pictures recieved more promo stuff and everyone else who sent a pic in got Gotham Times.

I'm plotting my pic out and hope to get it done this week, so look out Friends...

I was bummed that I didn't get anything extra last time - My group photo was in the top 5 (for the 7-20 section), but we only got Times.

Here's to going for the gold!

I already carry a purse with a Dent campaign pic on the front, which I need to take a photo of somewhere, and I'm trying to get friends together to hold up posters at the windows behind the anchors of a newscast here in downtown Minneapolis! :applaud

Anybody know how they are dividing the districts of Gotham?

Nothing spectacular. pictures of me and my friend mark putting pu IBIHD posters and fliers all over our school today after school. people are gonna be so confused...

I am wondering that too with the "Friends, Patrons, and Supporters" ranking.

I wonder how they decide what is what. How does one become considered to be a "friend of Harvey Dent?

I want to be a friend of Harvey!!!

Does anyone know what is up with the ranking on the right side of the page at "I Believe in Harvey Dent"

I want to know how one becomes a "friend" of Harvey Dent.

You are doing it wrong.

Joker doesnt make his whereabouts that known, nor is he running for gotham city DA. He also beleives in Harvey Dent.

Go home.

Why are you taking it so seriously? I just did it for a little fun :D

how does you taking a pic with a print out make you have a higher rank than someone that actually went out on the streets and promoted the cause? it seems like the patrons are taking a bigger risk at looking stupid than people taking pics in the privacy of their own home, yet patrons are still ranked lower. makes no sense. i'll have to submit more.

Does anyone know what is up with the ranking on the right side of the page at "I Believe in Harvey Dent"

I want to know how one becomes a "friend" of Harvey Dent.

I think its how much TPTB like your photo or concept.

what did you guys write as a Nickname: on the submit form?

I snuck this past my boss at work today. :oldrazz:

100_1050.jpg

My description was: Stem cells for Dent! Harvey Dent for DA - it's a brainless decision! Not that these little guys have brains to begin with...

I snuck this past my boss at work today. :oldrazz:

100_1050.jpg

My description was: Stem cells for Dent! Harvey Dent for DA - it's a brainless decision! Not that these little guys have brains to begin with...
haha LOVE IT!

I have a whole collection of those post-it stickers, so now I have to decide where to put them...
try putting them in random places around town. Stick them on light poles, bulletin boards, places that people will notice them. I am getting some made at the end of this week and plan on putting them wherever I can. (without getting caught) ;)

mine is the same as my username here, why do you ask? you think it has some kind of significance?

theres gotta be some significance then to the nickname field other wise it wouldnt be a required fill in

Hi, this is Scarecrow. You want my opinion? You need to vote for Harvey Dent!

ibihd2xj3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"