Power Rangers 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Green & Gold are bad guys ?

All the 6th ranger's key's in Basco's possession are summons.

When the 6th ranger arrives he'll take the keys back and then have the ability to change into them/use their powers

Can't wait to see Basco; I think he'll be the most powerful villain the Gokaigers face so far.

Once GokaiSilver takes back the keys, I wonder if Basco will stick around or disappear/kill by Gokaigers.

Okay so Basco uses a trumpet to summon a team of drone rangers that do whatever he tells them.

DecaEnd said:
37935006.jpg

"You can use the Ranger Keys for this too!"
"Mabe-chan, so you are the Captain of this ship? Looks like you are doing great~"
Basco Ta Jolokia is a man who was member of the Red Pirates together with Marvelous. The pirate crew was eventually destroyed by Zangyack and Basco seems to have been behind this. "In order to gain something, you have to sacrifice something"
gokai173a.jpg

Zangyack sees him as a special pirate and he travels with his ship, Free Joker.
His parter, Sari the space monkey, moves quickly and attacks with two cymbals.
gokai174a.jpg

When Bassco puts Ranger Keys into his trumpet, he can materialize Rangers.
They become puppets and moves as they've been told.
He uses Dragon Ranger, King Ranger, Time Fire, Shurikenger and Deka Break's Ranger Keys, but he actually has a lot more.
gokai175a.jpg

Rikkidoroid, Basco's giant weapon.
The blue version is called "Wateru-kun".
They appear from Sari's chest.

And for Power Ranger's Samurai

[YT]bwkp7PqmFeM[/YT]

Claw Zord debut

GokaiSilver next month

-GokaiSilver has a power up mode "Gold mode"

-His anchor key unlocks the gold mode

-Character is named Gai. Gai is a fan of Sentai.

-Gai saves a girl's life from a car accident, but was hurt. He then meets AbareKiller, DragonRanger, and TimeFire in his dream. The 3 previous 6th rangers approved his heroic action and sees Gai as a worthy candidate for the new 6th ranger, they then pass GokaiCelluar and Ranger Keys to him.

-GokaiSilvers robo is called Goujyuujin

-Goujyuujin has three modes. Each mode is tribute to a series

-Drill mode is a tribute to TimeRanger(Timeforce)

-Dino mode is a tribute to Zyuranger(MMPR)

-Robo mode is a tribute to Abaranger(Dino Thunder)

70392155.jpg

65784751.jpg

78733532.jpg

38455176.jpg

23657307.jpg

43520747.jpg

54509937r.jpg

74484204.jpg

26759889.jpg

98399878.jpg

Gai get's his powers from three dead ranger's

I still don't really like the look of the gold powerup armor that GokaiSilver has...seems a bit tacky with all the ranger faces on it. As for Gai, it looks like he'll be another Genta, but given that Don is used as the comedy relief maybe Gai will be serious instead of funny. Anyway, looking forward to the first debut of GokaiSilver, hopefully soon.

Does anyone have any ideas on how Saban is gonna adapt this?Any Guesses?

Some cool info for 6th gokaiger. As for possible pr adaption that is a hard one. They could do many things. Like parallel earth hopping, to just leave it be like sentai going and all that. What ever they choose hope it turns out good.

Gokaiger episode 15's epic battle

6th ranger summons VS the Gokaiger

[YT]PbuQQfnnQaY[/YT]

Maybe this is why PRS is so lackluster IMO...Saban is saving up money to invest in the adaptation GoKaiger...

I wish he would do what we would all like to see...but that would take a whole lot of money...

Jun Ikeda plays Gai Ikari

gokai215a.jpg

GokaiSilver Gold mode

gokai216a.jpg

Gojyujin Robo mode

gokai217a.jpg

Episode summaries

Episode 16:
Marvelous former comrade Basco, showed up and kidnapped Marvelous' comrades. Basco is demanding all the Ranger Keys, GokaiGalleon and Navi.
Joe and the others are planning to escape, but can't seem to succeed.
Marvelous starts to think about how he met AkaRed and their promise. Evenutally, Marvelous comes to a conclusion and calls out Basco.
What is Marvelous going to do!? What will happen to Joe and the others!?

Episode 17:
"Go find the amazing silver colored man."
The Gokaigers head out to find this man, but in the end, they couldn't find anything at all.
Suddenly, a young man shows up saying that he knows what they are looking for, but they are interrupted by Zangyack's latest Action Commander, Almadon.
The young man follows the Gokaiger's fight and shouts "Let me be the sixth Gokaiger!"

Episode 18:
The new warrior, GokaiSilver, just suddenly appeared with 3 great powers and no one seems to know what they do.
This young man really wants to join the Gokaigers, although Marvelous will only let him join on one condition. If this young man is able to do something Marvelous can't do, he is allowed to join.
Suddenly, the Action Commander, Osogain, starts to attack people.

-GokaiSilver has a power up mode "Gold mode"

-His anchor key unlocks the gold mode

-Character is named Gai. Gai is a fan of Sentai.
I dig that. He seems to be a sort of fan service for the everyone that imagines being a Sentai senshi/Power Ranger :awesome:

Hopefully his mannerisms/behavior isn't what Toei thinks of fans.

BTW Gai is like a fan living Washington DC that admires the Justice League/Sentai of earth.

He didn't watch sentai on TV

I dig that. He seems to be a sort of fan service for the everyone that imagines being a Sentai senshi/Power Ranger :awesome:

And Jun Ikeda is a fan on and off the set

http://ameblo.jp/ikedajunya-blog/entry-10909634013.html

Junya Ikeda made a blog post about being in Gokaiger yesterday.

"Hello, it's Junya!

Everyone, listen up!
One of my dreams came true!
I'll be in a TV show every Sunday morning on TV Asahi. It's called "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger" and I'll be playing Gai Ikari, GokaiSilver, as a regular on the show! Gai is making his debut June 12 in episode 17!!

I really love Super Sentai, I even watched the old Showa series up to the recent ones. It really feels like a dream!

I actually wrote in my kindergarten diary that I wanted to become Dairanger's KibaRanger in the future. ( *`ω´) lol

And the Gokaiger's can Gokai Change into the past Rangers. That means I'll be able to transform into my admirable heroes from my childhood...

Either way, I'm reeeeeeeeally happy!

This time, I'll be the hero for the children! I think I'm about to cry!!
I'll do my best!
It's not only for the children, even grown ups can enjoy this show! Everyone, please do watch it!

Later!

Jun-*"

He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Kibaranger = White Tiger ranger

Looks like Gai was tailor-made for Junya as he is a real-life Super Sentai otaku. I'm def. looking forward to the premiere of GokaiSilver and I hope he will add an interesting dynamic to the group.

I'm still waiting on the subs for Episode 16 but I got super excited when I saw the preview for episode 17. I still don't care for those heads on GokaiSilver's armor, maybe it would have been better to just include a GokaiGold after GokaiSilver?

The ending for episode 16 is a real surprise.

As for Power Ranger's Samurai, I haven't seen the latest episode but saw clips and read that the Super Shinken Mode was dropped completely.

In it's place was an original fight.

As for Power Ranger's Samurai, I haven't seen the latest episode but saw clips and read that the Super Shinken Mode was dropped completely.

In it's place was an original fight.
I managed to watch the new episode today. The main 5 used their sword projectile finisher to hit Gold Ranger, then he "aborbed" it, more or less, spun around in the air and finished the attack by unleashing everyone's attacks including his own onto the monster.

Well sure prs didn't use the super mode for that episode it could still end up getting used later for other episodes.

What's the deal with the black box on PRS, is it supposed to bring back some of the older power rangers characters or just their powers?

What's the deal with the black box on PRS, is it supposed to bring back some of the older power rangers characters or just their powers?

None of that at all. It could unlock the american battlizer.

81597573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back