Power Rangers Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. I haven't watched this "remastered" version since I saw what they did to "Day of the Dumpster."

You don't mess with a classic. :mad:

I hate MMPRv2.

Disney should've not bought Power Rangers from Saban in the first place. That show is incredibly crap! UGH! Could've ended after Wild Force.

**** YOU, DISNEY.
Well Disney never wanted the show to begin with. Eisner just wanted FOX Family, Saban was having major money troubles, and with the channel, Disney got everything Saban had ever produced.

Nick knows that once the Disney/Marvel machine is up and running, they are going to have to pull out all the stops to compete

Library episodes of the show will start airing on Nicktoons later this year, with 20 new episodes set for Nickelodeon and Nicktoons in 2011 under the direction of original executive

So the idea is that they'll air the first 20 episodes and see if it does well. If it does then the rest gets picked up. That's the industry standard for this sort of thing, and was how Fox handled the series to boot.

I have to wonder if they'll start with Shinkenger or Goseiger

Shinkenger!!!

And it will be badass and true to the original version! Hell Yes.

None of this watered down Ninjastorm lameness! Urgh... the stain of Disney needs to be washed clean.

Saban Power Rangers is back baby!

OKAY!

THIS DESERVES TO BE FRONT PAGE NEWS ON SUPERHEROHYPE. Someone needs to submit it to the admins.

Nick knows that once the Disney/Marvel machine is up and running, they are going to have to pull out all the stops to compete

Between Ninja Turtles, Dragonball Z, and now Power Rangers, it seems like they can hold up their own.

So the idea is that they'll air the first 20 episodes

No, the season is just 20 episodes.

Power Rangers is back with Saban? So the Disney travesty finally ends.

boy that was a totally shocking news to read the other day. Disney selling pr back to saban. i wish him the best of luck with the show back in his hands. Hopefully it will do well. Also interesting to see it go to nick. I will probably tune in to see what they decide to do.

So wait, I may actually have a reason to watch The Spongebob Chan-I mean Nickelodian again, even if it's just for nostalgia's sake of Power Rangers, TMNT, AND DBZ? Sign me up. Suck it Disney.

That is really out of character for Disney. But my God, is this great news! I think this means we should see dvds for the old seasons within one or two years. Took long enough if you ask me.

So excited for this coming back. Wonder if the US footage will be shot in the US again?

Also I hope this new version proves just as popular as it was the first time. I'd love to get out of school and somehow work on the show.

well Disney has Marvel, and part of the reason they bought Power Rangers at that time was to appeal to that 10+ male demographic....now they have Marvel, they don't need Power Rangers

well Disney has Marvel, and part of the reason they bought Power Rangers at that time was to appeal to that 10+ male demographic....now they have Marvel, they don't need Power Rangers
They never wanted Power Rangers, Eisner wanted FOX Family, and Saban was going backrubt and forced Disney to buy it. They just kept it going because it was the number one toy among Boys, till the Transformers movie came out.

God, I need to call the Film commission down here. If this show is coming back to the US for the American scenes I want it shot in my backyard. Working on this show has been my dream job since I was 5!:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"