Gotham [Pre] Batman Villains

I'd like to see some C- and D- listers, the ones we won't get to see on film otherwise. Such as

Ventriloquist
Killer Croc
Baby Doll
Lockup
Film Freak
Cornelius Stirk

Ventriloquist
Killer Croc
Baby Doll
Maroni
Falcone
Thorne
Tommy Elliott
Roman Sionis

Kirk Langstrom. Certainly not in Man-Bat form, and not really a villain per se, but any time a situation arises where a scientist's input is needed, well...he's our man.

Scarface and a young Ventriloquist would be lovely to see :)

Falcone crime family.
Maroni crime family.
Cobblepot crime family.
Sionis crime family.
(All of which could feature younger versions if Carmine, Salvator, Oswald and Roman).

(Pre villains)

Thomas Elliot.
Selina Kyle.
Kirk Langstrom.

I'd love to see Harvey Dent in a supporting role as Bruce's friend.

They should pick a really skilled young actor who can convincingly play a kid struggling with his identity of good and bad.

Victor Zsasz as a serial killer that the Gotham PD are hunting.
Edward Nygma as a bored genius who decides to play mind games with Gordon and the Gotham PD, for the challenge.
Black Mask, Carmine Falcone, Sal Maroni, Rupert Thorne, etc as up and coming mobsters, Black Mask is particularly sadistic.
Mad Hatter is a psycho with an obsession with Alice in Wonderland. Maybe he targets Selina at some point as his perfect "Alice."

Give us all the rogues.

Screw the purists who think that it's blasphemous for the crazies to come before Batman. This is a different interpretation/continuity.

Psychos using disguises isn't a stretch to believe before Batman shows up.

And if anything, it would make even more sense for Bruce to dress up as the terrifying Batman. To put the fear not just into criminals, but the psychos as well that are terrorizing the city.
Bruce using their own poison as a remedy against them.

No, it ruins his mystique.

If they have several characters who could become Joker, and then never divulge who actually becomes Joker, I'd be okay with that.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of the Joker having a set origins story. He works much better when you don't know where the Hell he came from. Nolan understood that well-enough.

No, it ruins his mystique.

If they have several characters who could become Joker, and then never divulge who actually becomes Joker, I'd be okay with that.
I'm pretty sure pre Joker is going to be in it.

They're obviously breaking the status quo of things.

There's some stories where we know who Joker is...mainly of course, we don't.
And it's a key element of course that makes him unique and fresh; his mystery.
But it's not defining to enjoying his character.

I prefer the Red Hood acid bath origin for sure. I get the appeal of not knowing Joker's origin i just prefer the Red Hood origin.
Joker's origin is so ****ing iconic, that image of Batman in ace chemicals with Jack, above the vats of acid is one of the most iconic Batman scenes

If there is an origin for him, it's that.

It's interesting to think of his past though. Was he just a down on his luck comedian, struggling to provide for his family, leading him to a life of crime?
Was he a manic-depressive, suicidal hit for hire, looking for a purpose in life to live?

Mr Freeze before he became a villain and and just before his wife falls ill.

Apparently the villains and pre villains so far are going to be Riddler, Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, Poison Ivy. That basically means that pretty much every Batman villain could conceivably appear on the show. I'm cool with that.

We have Dollmaker in Arrow.
But I'm wondering if they can get his father in this thing?

I'd love to see a young Waylon Jones as well.

Gordon's got a history with his father. He killed him.

That would be neat to see.

They've GOT to have Professor Jonathan Crane in there somewhere as well. And perhaps Dr. Harleen Quinzel? :hq:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"