Gotham [Pre] Batman Villains

They've GOT to have Professor Jonathan Crane in there somewhere as well. And perhaps Dr. Harleen Quinzel? :hq:

I think Harley is showing up on ARROW at some point this season, so I'm not sure if we'll see a different version of the character on this show even if Mr. Heller and Co. have the rights to use her.

She's younger than Batman and Joker. They're kids at the start of this thing.

So I imagine Harley to be around 5 or something since Bruce is around 13.

She's younger than Batman and Joker. They're kids at the start of this thing.

So I imagine Harley to be around 5 or something since Bruce is around 13.

Oh ok yeah. that makes sense.

Ok, so Baby Harley then! :cwink:

The very thought of a baby Harley Quinn terrifies me to my very soul :D

I think people are too worried about character ages here; even though the show has been described as an 'origin' show for the Batman characters we know, nothing is stopping Mr. Heller and Co. from basically doing pretty much anything they want.

Any chance of having this guy for the Hatter? He'd be perfect :o
Doug_Hutchison.jpg

I would like to see Harvey Dent in this, got any ideas?

I would like to see Harvey Dent in this, got any ideas?

I could see him being associated with Bruce through school life.
With Harvey's abusive background, he could share and be inspired by Bruce's dream of a peaceful city and vengeance against crime. The two of them share the same spirit for justice, even as children.
But Harvey has the symptoms of an increasing multiple personality disorder. He struggles between his longing for a more peaceful life, and giving into antisocial urges he has inside.

I could see him being associated with Bruce through school life.
With Harvey's abusive background, he could share and be inspired by Bruce's dream of a peaceful city and vengeance against crime. The two of them share the same spirit for justice, even as children.
But Harvey has the symptoms of an increasing multiple personality disorder. He struggles between his longing for a more peaceful life, and giving into antisocial urges he has inside.

Like in BTAS, Harvey was Bruce's friend, i like if they were friends in school as well. Since Gordon is main character we might not gets this msybe in a different Bstman Tv series.

Harvey couldn't be a criminal on the show...at least before becoming Two-Face, I don't think?

He was a DA of Gotham and a friend of Bruce Wayne in BTAS before he became Two-Face.

Last edited:
In his youth though.

If he's mentally ill back then, he could potentially be capable of criminal acts.

As a kid he could hide it, came back into adulthood life.

Some villains (like the Penguin) would exist regardless of Batman's existence. Those are the villains the show should use.

I'd like to see Gordon deal with Anarky as well.

All that intensity from a mere child would be immense to see, and it'd speak a message about what goes on in our world. The corruption behind closed doors and the suffering it inflicts on the little people around the world.
The extremist angle would be pretty disturbing, given everything that's going on nowadays.

Last edited:
Harvey Dent's alcoholic, abusive father
The Reaper
Kirk Langstrom
Johnathan Crane
Victor Zsasz
Jason Woodrue
The Monk

Falcone family
Sionis family
Rupert Thorne
Red Hood Gang
Basil Karlo
Dr Death (pre 52)
Tony Zucco

Last edited:
Give me Riddler, Joker, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Hush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"