Pre-Crisis Superman Can Beat SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta

Originally posted by Guyverjay
Well it can't actually be proven is was 23 since its not in continuity. The only proof of his age is that Gohan is in it. Unless you can prove otherwise?

Plus Gohan sings his " I LOVE MR PICCOLLO" song which means he already knows piccollo. Goku is 24 at the start of DBZ.

Dragon Ball Z starts 5 years after Dragon Ball. Goku was 18 at the end of Dragon Ball. 18+5=23.

Goku was 19 at the 23rd Budoukai.

He was born in the year 737, the 23rd takes place in the year 756

Which is weird because that would make Krilyn 14 at his first Budoukai which obviously isn't true.

The only explanation I can give is that the bodoukai takes place in May and thus no one knows what month Goku and Krllyn births days are in.

After all those year numbers are from the official DB time line

Damn it you're right. The "Dragon Ball Encyclopedia" apparently miscalculated. This encylclopedia has EVERYTHING you want to know about the Dragon Ball universe (not counting GT).

Cover of this encyclopedia:

get_img.php

Originally posted by anarchistguy
Damn it you're right. The "Dragon Ball Encyclopedia" apparently miscalculated. This encylclopedia has EVERYTHING you want to know about the Dragon Ball universe (not counting GT).

Cover of this encyclopedia:

get_img.php

I want it! NOW! :mad:

Originally posted by Nathan
I want it! NOW! :mad:

Hehe. I figured I'd make you suffer a bit more. Here goes:

This book contains:

-VERY detailed biography of EVERY character (including movie and filler ones) from Dragon Ball/Z complete with pictures and japanese spelling of their names
(i.e: Vegeta=Bejita, Krillin=Kuririn, Tien=Tenshinhan, etc...)
-VERY detailed list of EVERY technique and transformation ever used in Dragon Ball/Z, also with pictures, japanese spelling of their names. (Special Beam Cannon=Makankosappo, Tri Beam= Kikoho, Super Saiyan=Supa Saiyajin, etc...), and explaination
-Official Dragon Ball timeline (Also very detailed)
-List of almost EVERY piece of merchandise baring the Dragon Ball/Z name.
-Detailed explaination of how Akira Toriyama created Dragon Ball
-Answers what happened to some characters we never see again (Pilaf, Lunch)

...plus many more

I'll seriously throw him five bucks or something. You have Paypal Krypton? I'll give you an amazon.com gift certificate. :up:

Sorry,but unless Krpton understands French, he can't read the book, which means he's screwed.

Oh, yeah. There's also this book called Le Grand Livre de Dragon Ball (The great Dragon Ball book in english). This book is like an illustrated Dragon Ball bible. It has almost EVERY color picture (265 illustrations to be exact) Akira Toriyama ever drew concerning Dragon Ball. The drawings are shown chronologically (from when Goku was a kid to his SSJ 3 days), so you can very well see the evolution of Toriyama's style throughout Dragon Ball. The book also includes a comment on each drawing and an interview with Akira Toriyama.

Cover of the book:

fr_grandlivre.jpg

Useless to say I've got both of these books. Ten of these books were released in Japan, but only two were realeased in French. I'm pretty sure the remaining 8 will be relaeased as well.

Here Are the pics and descriptions of each book

Book 1
dbart1.jpg

is the book I just described

Book 2
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart2.jpg
comments on the scenario of the story

Book 3
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart3.jpg
comments on the first Dragon Ball anime

Book 4
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart4.jpg
talks about the various planets and dimensions in the Dragon Ball universe

Book 5
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart5.jpg
comments on the Dragon Ball Z anime series up to the Cell saga

Book 6
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart6.jpg
talks about the Dragon Ball/Z movies (ALL of them)

Book 7
http://www.splashpagecomics.com/art/dbart7.jpg
is the Dragon Ball encyclopedia (I already described it)

Book 8 comments on the DragonBall Z anime series up to the Majin Buu Saga (to the end)

Books 9 and 10 are a reference about obtaining collecting cards.

Useless to say that with these books in hand, you'll become a TRUE Dragon Ball guru.

He can barely speak English. :(

y do u guys still pick on me despite the fact i havent posted for nearly 2days and yet u still do it.
u ppl ar out of order.

ok not u, my bad.

Lets all chip in and buy it for krpton - jay

I'll seriously throw him five bucks or something. You have Paypal Krypton? I'll give you an amazon.com gift certificate.

He can barely speak English.
- mr x

please stop.

and nathan gets angry wid me and swear at me at times, but the worst has to be jason.

Jason CC isn't annoying like you. Or uninformed. Or desperate. Or a pain in the ass.

You are.

Originally posted by Nathan
I'm a proud owner of that book. :D

You are?

Hey can you tell me the history of Turles? I mean in the biography does it say much about his past pre DBZ movie 3? Or why he behaves the way he does?

Originally posted by Langoth
You are?

Hey can you tell me the history of Turles? I mean in the biography does it say much about his past pre DBZ movie 3? Or why he behaves the way he does?

Sorry, what I have is just an Artbook. It tells you nothing about the characters.

There aren't even pictures of characters in the book, which are out of continuity. Which means, there's no Brolly, C13, Janemba or Turles.

Just Freezer, Cell, Boo and the rest of the gang.

Jason CC isn't annoying like you. Or uninformed. Or desperate. Or a pain in the ass.

You are.

but i didnt poist for 2 days, so there was no way i could have annoyed u, and yet u still cuss me while im not here.

ok sorry if i was apain in the ass, sorry nathan, jason, langoth, jay, gammabeast and mr x.

and please dont cuss me no more.

thanks.

You are.

no, jason cusses me the most for no reason, he doesnt even listen to me, then he cusses my mum, i tell him to stop yet he still carries on, he doesnt know nothing about my mum and still cusses her.

i hate him so much, but i dont insult him, he annoys me to death and ppl like jay, mr x, nathan but i dont insult them, u guys just want someone to pick on.

Right, right. We're all out to get you. I should just respect you and what not when you're asking us for information and we give you links and you completely ignore everything we say and continue to live on your in little fabricated reality. And annoy us. Let's not forget you're the kid who thought Doomsday penis was Kryptonite. Hardy Har Har. :mad: :o

penis?, jason made that up, see he even lie about me, u can even check on that thread, it was wangs not penis.

My ****ing god... YOU were asking people to verify it. "Is this true?!?!". Bleh. :o

and anyway, i said sorry.

also when was the las time i asked u a stupid question, it was a couple of weeks agon, nearly a month. ive stopped that.

My ****ing god... YOU were asking people to verify it. "Is this true?!?!". Bleh.

yes i did say that, but not penis, it was wangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"