Primeval

I dunno.....I mean, can crocs actually count as serial killers? I mean.....they're animals....of coruse they'll eat your ass...that's why there's a "KEEP AWAY" sign and ****.

Well, the croc ( in real life ) can eat a full grown hippo. Yet...it likes to eat humans instead. Don't know if this part is true or not, but the reason for this is that it ate a bunch of dead bodies...and got a taste for humans.

I say we sue. This movie sucked and they use that bull**** false advertising..

I dunno.....I mean, can crocs actually count as serial killers? I mean.....they're animals....of coruse they'll eat your ass...that's why there's a "KEEP AWAY" sign and ****.

Its like comparing a posiones (Didn't spell that right) plant with a Nuclear Warhead..

I watched this movie after going to the Ravens' infuriating loss on Saturday. It was a great release, didn't have to think, just pretend that the victims were Peyton Manning.

I've just watch it. And what I can say is that, if you are a fan of gigantic animals such as Anaconda, Jaws etc, just go watch it. The crocodile is a lot more real and better than the Lake Placid one. But, there are some scenes especially the one when the croc chase the guy, that looks like an unsmooth CGI. They should outsource that part to Peter Jackson to make it more real.
The very interesting part is, the croc is REAL and still live somewhere in Burundi, Africa. Since I am now a fan of that macho croc called Gustave, I've created a special article on it with the real Gustave pic too:

http://www.vrempire.com/Articles/Gustave/Gustave-killer-croc.html

Hopefully, next time, Hollywood can also make another croc movie based on the legendary croc in my country called Bujang Senang.
Oh, please, no more crappy CGI..
:D

Is this going straight to DVD...or what?

EDIT:

Its out...today. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"