Prison Break: Fox's new groundbreaking series

How do they get from their cells to the hole? Isn't the escape planned after lockdown? I know how Michael and Sucre can but the others?

Ok, I'm not sure whether I'm happy or pissed after seeing the fall finale.
Michael's plan has gone up in flames because of a nosy janitor! And the VP's brother is supposedly still alive!?!?!?
On the plus side the show is coming back 2 months earlier than expected and we got a new expanded promo for 24.
I have to say I loved seeing what the escape plan would've been if it worked.

Sonofa*****!!!!!!!!!!! I am NOT watching a whole 'nother season to see what happens. That was so ****en lame!

I missed an episode....Abruzzi died?! WTF! He was my favorite character. :( How'd it happen? And how did Lincoln escape! Details please.

I feel jipped, no 2 ways about it! Abruzzi hasn't died YET!?!? I know cliffhangers are supposed to leave you feeling suspensful, but c'mon throw us a bone, at least give us the guys hanging on the electrical wires with the guards underneath them or something????? On a different note, T-Bag is an awesome character I love to hate!

Wolfwood said:
I missed an episode....Abruzzi died?! WTF! He was my favorite character. :( How'd it happen? And how did Lincoln escape! Details please.

Abruzzi was killed by T-Bag. Abruzzi was planning on killing T-Bag, but T-bag had a small razor hidden in his mouth and slashed Abruzzi's throat.

Lincoln didn't escape. He was confined after punching an officer which he only did because Michael was in the hole in the lounge room and he had not come back so Lincoln had to stall.

I haven't been able to watch this show as much as I would have liked to. So does anyone know if Fox will have a special showing some of the episodes leading up to the new episode in March? Or there will be a DVD?

I know I said I wouldn't watch another season (which it technically isn't), but I'm looking forward to more. They better escape in the return episode.

Just so you guys know,
Abruzzi isnt dead.

Quietstorm, they'll probably have a marathon on F/X before the second half of the season airs, they did the same thing before the show came back after the MLB playoffs. Fox likes this show and wants it to succeed.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Quietstorm, they'll probably have a marathon on F/X before the second half of the season airs, they did the same thing before the show came back after the MLB playoffs. Fox likes this show and wants it to succeed.

I hope so. I guess I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks btw.

Back in the fall it was annouced it would return in March and the week before the new epiosde they would reair the 'prison break' episode. I don't think the break out, its going to take a few more episodes.

this is my of my favorite shows and suprisly fox hasn't gaving it the axe yet.

It was getting good ratings and Fox execs like it. Prison Break should have a good run as long as Fox doesn't screw up in the scheduling of it.

Id keep it on Monday as 24's lead in but thats just me.

SPoiler**********

So what do yous think will happen? How are they going to get upstairs into the infirmary where lincon is?

The Hurricane said:
SPoiler**********

So what do yous think will happen? How are they going to get upstairs into the infirmary where lincon is?

Im pretty sure from the previews ive seen is that theyre going to beat up some guards and I see them wearing some uniforms too so something like that.

This started about a month ago in the Uk we are on the episode where the prison riot has just ended, Have to say its a great show a nice time filler while the Uk waits for 24 and lost :D

I'm watching the marathon on FX as I type :D

I can't wait until tomorrow :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"