Problem with Blu Ray player

Matt Mortem

Karloff is King
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a brain teaser for you. I can't watch The Wrestler. My blu ray player won't play it. It plays every other film ever made, but it won't play The Wrestler. I have tried 5 different copies. FIVE. It won't play The Wrestler on blu ray. Would any of you happen to know why fate is keeping me from this film?

have you got the latest update for the firmware

Yes. The player is completely up to date. I can play blu ray's older than The Wrestler and newer than The Wrestler with no issue. This film is the only film I can't watch. Every copy I've tried won't load.

Hmm...that's strange indeed. What company and model number is the player? Is it a stand alone player or a disc drive on your computer?

Yes. The player is completely up to date. I can play blu ray's older than The Wrestler and newer than The Wrestler with no issue. This film is the only film I can't watch. Every copy I've tried won't load.

Could be a BD Live problem. Is your player hooked to wi fi? Try turning that off on the bluray player so that the player doesn't connect to internet.

Could be a BD Live problem. Is your player hooked to wi fi? Try turning that off on the bluray player so that the player doesn't connect to internet.

Haven't thought of that. I'll try that

I tried unplugging the blu ray player from the internet, and it still won't play The Wrestler. I guess I'll just never see that film.

Have you tried to play it on another blu ray player? Take it to a friends house to see if it works.

Yeah, I think you probably have a defective copy. I bought the full series of Carnivale and there was one disc that would load on my player but I couldn't actually watch anything on it.

Yeah, I think you probably have a defective copy. I bought the full series of Carnivale and there was one disc that would load on my player but I couldn't actually watch anything on it.

I have bought 5 defective copies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"